Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's not funny. That's a terrifying future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
More like 80% dick jokes 20% half-remembered maybe-facts that the researchers will totally for reals put corrections for on the website, which definitely everyone who watches it will see.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I like the balls

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

God, that is way too much effort.

Also, just a point here, apparently the horse isn't gay, but then why show so many shots of his developing horse balls and anal shots? I'm just not getting consistency in intended audience.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

"Order a coke", he says

Never actually been to taco bell, I see

Southerners.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Roydrowsy posted:

If I ever had to consider this person for a job, I would not hire them.

But you'd know that they wouldn't be distracted by things like family emergencies?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

RyokoTK posted:

Lyndon Johnson.

Why not a photo 5 seconds later when they kissed? :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Once we've exhausted all the possible combinations of content, we can start exploring the final frontier of quality.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Everyone wants the irony money since the stupid rape dinosaur thing went viral.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

casual poster posted:

What if one of your friends named their pet after you? How would that make you feel?

My friend is a caretaker for a loony old man who is obsessed with him, he has multiple cats named after my friend, including Perfect Jake, Imperfect Jake, White Jake, Whisker Jake, and Orange Jake. Anyway it's creepy as hell.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

wyoming posted:

Dude whatever, Sandi Toksvig is taking over, that works fine with me.

Oh good, I can finally watch the show, she's actually intelligent.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Robot Randy posted:

all i know is ya gotta pay the troll toll if you wish to enter a certain boy's hole

Contact Stephen Fry

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Birb Katter posted:

Bite my shiny brown onion

I love this moment because he has literally forgotten that he is supposed to be pretending to be human while on Earth.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Yep!
http://www.somethingawful.com/photoshop-phriday/confederate-gadsden-flags/

Edit: aw it doesn't have my favourite one with the frog going "GUVMIT GO 'WAY! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" or something like that

Edit: found it!

Here's roughly 100 of them: http://imgur.com/gallery/PUGtG

I still want this on a shirt so loving bad

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Bees on Wheat posted:

You rang?

Managed to find it because I remembered the phrase "$2.40 for salt? Thanks Obama." from earlier in the thread.

This image is loving dumb and I laugh at four or more things on it every loving time.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

PCOS Bill posted:

Actually he's leaning to the left.

Our left, he's right.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I personally can only eat a donut in situations where my nipples are erect but it would be rude to fondle them.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's a great deal, and yes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Hate to break it to you but horses aren't really that fragile. Even a lot of breaks wouldn't be fatal per se, it's that fixing them isn't worth the expense and hardship.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Excuse me, but if it's a 10 year old show of poo poo garbage for idiots, "Why is it not on Netflix?" is a perfectly reasonable query.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Anos posted:

It's 25 years old. It was decent slapstick in the early 90s.

I'm just making fun, there's nothing wrong with Mr. Bean, I just find it funny that people are audacious at the idea of crap on Netflix.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's too far gone even for me. Hard to believe it wasn't one of those gimmicks where they're like "the author is only 12 years old!!" like that tiger vampire book from way back.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

he just blew this thing wide open

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

How dare you beat me to this

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
My first internet crazy was trying to find a website about dragons in like... 1998. I tried to just type in the URL, not knowing that there were two very similar sites only one or two letters apart. One was Draconology, which had things like drawings of dragon skeletons, and the other was Dragonology which was for people who thought they were dragons (or maybe it was vice versa, anyway). Luckily, at that particular fork in my life, I chose "make fun of people who think they are dragons" and not "hey, what if I am a dragon."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cindy Shitbird posted:

I wanted to let you know I understood this reference and greatly appreciate it.

What are shrimp, we just don't know?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
People who have actually used their feet apparently terrify goons.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Hard to see him mastering any races on that triumph of the wheel.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Rumda posted:

Catte close not big

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh5kZ4uIUC0

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

There is a pretty noticeable difference between when I set my AC to 76 and when I set it to 73 :v:

Yeah whether or not your wife yells at you!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

FreudianSlippers posted:

Insects are basically organic robots. They just barely count as animals.

Bees can count

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Johnny Aztec posted:

It's a naked mole rat. There are some interesting facts about these guys that I can't really remember at the moment.

They're eusocial.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
It takes a while to realize that's not an actual review of LaGuardia.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
for some reason it sells poorly in cambodia

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
st peter sends her to Aman like she always wanted

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Guy Goodbody posted:

Ball jointed doll. The big dolls on the left

Those things are insanely expensive. Including the price of the outfit, one of those things is probably the most expensive thing in the room, not the full size anime girl.

Not insanely, they cap out at like $8,000. Maybe some of the older ones have grown in collector value but who knows. The basic sculpts are like $1,500 and outfits are rarely more than $800.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Neddy Seagoon posted:

What I want to know is what the plaques on the wall behind the dolls are.

Those are their certificates of authenticity, which are signed by the coterie.

Guy Goodbody posted:

2,300 dollars for a doll is insanely expensive.

They hold their value weirdly well though, in part because it takes about 2.5 months from the time you order one to actually receive it from the company (they're made to order). Often other collectors will actually pay a premium for dolls on the secondhand market because they're already complete. Some of them are also limited editions, especially the particularly interesting ones. I bought a limited doll for $1,400, decided I didn't like it once it arrived, and re-sold it for $2,200 when split into its constituent parts about four months later. I haven't been in that hobby in like ten years but I've still got one who is part of a long-term modding project.

Pick has a new favorite as of 06:18 on Jan 5, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

I stayed overnight at the school where Kindergarten Cop was filmed. I had no idea it had any connection to Silent Hill. The world feels weirdly small sometimes.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Tenchi Muyo gets me wet posted:

The Goonies house in Astoria is the also the same house where Stephanie lives in Short Circuit.

I love Short Circuit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
kangaroo jacked

• Locked thread