Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

amityville anus posted:

Biggie Smalls took a lot of these:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's because I used to hang out with a crew who loved cough syrup a bit too much but poo poo this is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

VendaGoat posted:

Does the game stimulate ejaculation? Why the price?

Good game, low print run, didn't sell well, giant cardboard box from the 90s.

You can get it cheaper on the Virtual Console even if you include the price of the Wii U to play it on. :v:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

OH MY GOD HE'S SO FAT :3:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Len posted:

But it's also full of people like my girlfriends sister who doesn't want to accept "depressionfluid" and "meanfluid" are things but gets incredibly mad if you don't believe "genderfluid" is a thing.

Tumblr is that kid at school who refuses to be labeled, but just because they want to make up their own.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Van Dis posted:

Really the only way this could be better is if that's a rejection letter

Is Lunchbox Rodriguez related to Cabinet Sanchez?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Admiral Bosch posted:

My mind had trouble parsing this for a second because that glitch aside, those are some insanely good graphics. Holy poo poo.

It's the ambient occlusion, the little shadows where objects are intersecting, that makes it look really weird. The lighting's pretty much spot on for how that'd look in real life apart from the whole... intersecting ballers thing.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Being able to laugh regularly about the phrase "Cornhole Tournament" was the only good thing about living in Ohio.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Len posted:

There's nothing good about living in this state. Nothing at all.

Sure there is. Leaving it is pretty nice, for example. :haw:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

syscall girl posted:

Tristan Farnon also did the Dilbert remix

And that ongoing ms comic series

Comedy gold

poo poo, I had no interest in Leisuretown until this very moment. That Dilbert series is magical.

Also a classic: Barfield Loses His Lunch.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Data Graham posted:

I make fun of people's goofy names no matter what color their skin is :colbert:

I don't think I've ever said M. Night Shynmabmnlanamaab's name the same way twice.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Bored posted:

Those are delicious. I always get the "Grandma's chicken feet" song stuck in my head when I order them, though. I can't find a youtube of it, but it was a "Talk Soup" joke back when it was still "Talk Soup".

CHICKENHEADS!

I'm so glad someone else remembers that. You can keep the chicken feet though, too bony for my liking.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

New Leaf posted:

Okay seriously, someone make a thread for those things. They're neat but not funny.

You say this for one of the only ones to make me lose my poo poo over it. A lot of them aren't funny but this one got to me for some reason. It's perfect. :allears:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Robot Randy posted:

its because stevia ruins whatever it touches

I'd also like to have a stern talk with whoever decided sucralose belongs in non-diet poo poo. Because gently caress that guy.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

New England's just one giant collective dickhead?

I'm less surprised by this than I think I should be.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Neddy Seagoon posted:

What's so funny about a little weiner dog?

He's actually only part wiener. You can tell from the coloring.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

goose fleet posted:

I like my metal how I like my coffee: I don't drink coffee

Good, drinking metal tends to go poorly.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Metal... Gear?!

METAL GEAR!! YOU KNEW!?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Say Nothing posted:

Right, I'm leaving!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9q70zCJYBc

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

The Life in Hell/Futurama crossover we've been waiting for!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

dumb. posted:

Do I have to be British (or wannabe British) to get this?

In that I mean, is there more to this than "Oh curses, that other chap got the pistol and therefore I shall die forthwith!!" ?

You should know that in dueling one person picks the weapons they both use. It's not supposed to be one for each.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

stubblyhead posted:

I'm not exactly a sword genius or anything, but shouldn't his thumb be on the hilt side of the handle?

Dude's form is totally wrong anyway. A katana should be held with your hand at kind of a sharp angle on the hilt, almost like a fencing grip, and you keep two hands on it and twist in opposite directions to create tension for a straighter swing. It's a relatively fragile piece of metal (shears easily) with a very very very sharp edge for clean cuts, not a machete.

Funniest part of this picture is the obvious giant dork who is now assuming he's gonna have a chance to be asked for help and turn it down. Rorschach you ain't, buddy. :allears:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

:neckbeard:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Haverchuck posted:

what am I missing here.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Ow, Menards!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Hra Mormo posted:

That's an actual floppy too, and not the new fancy ones kids are using these days and calling floppies. I mean come on, they're not even floppy, how can they be floppies?!

They're floppy on the inside! :ssh:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
So I guess they gave up on that whole prepper thing, huh?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Bombadilillo posted:

He did not get eliminated.

Being fair, that brisket and gravy looks loving tasty.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

It sounds great but the fees are loving outrageous.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

...is this where i mention something about the astronomical price of vent hoods?

Don't forget the FRIES.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Vic posted:

Just got to tng season two:

The best thing about this is Jonathan Frakes genuinely has issues sitting down normally in a chair due to spine problems, so how do they work around it?

The Riker Pimp-sit. :allears:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

a kitten posted:

Chuck Tingle, Pharmacist.

Ain't nothin' more American than :911: :patriot: BUTT DRUGS :patriot: :911:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Johnny Aztec posted:

How does that work?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_poke

Short version: Old software trick plus new hardware revision means no, it wasn't a feature, it was definitely a bug.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Guess the whole revenge thing didn't work out too well, huh?

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

chickie nugs for brekkie posted:

Imma gonna get me a dickswitch

...what's the mysterious little tab that pops out the back of it after they click the switch? :ohdear:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Len posted:

Would they be worse than Trump? From my understanding the duo just sit around and make lots of money while doing all the drugs.

They're secretly all about Jesus.

"On November 5, 2002, Insane Clown Posse released their eighth studio album, The Wraith: Shangri-La, which debuted at #15 on the Billboard 200 and #1 on the Top Independent Albums chart.[59] The album was notable for its explicit acknowledgment of ICP's belief in God."

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Snapchat A Titty posted:

Seems like that store has every conceivable costume & they're all "sexy" (this was googling sexy idiot costume btw)

pretty good marketing tbh. put together a shot with a sexy model or even just photoshop it, i guess some people will drop by your website

That time of year again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4rUiV_Hh74

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Please don't doxx PCOS Bill.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

JoelJoel posted:

So homogenized Steve Jobs will cure my cancer? Neat.

Will I still have to bathe?

Not homogenized Jobs, small Jobs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Memento posted:

This has been the best post on the forums in a hell of a long time.

edit: also, Flying T-rexes would be boss as gently caress so I have no idea what you're complaining about.

The first time I saw feathered t-rex of some kind, I thought "Ha ha! How quaint!"

Then I remembered my friend's angry aggressive parakeet that despite being four inches tall scares the living gently caress out of me because a pissed off bird knows no fear.

Now the idea of feathered t-rex makes me think "angry fluffy bus with teeth" and it's right back to terrifying again. :gonk:

• Locked thread