Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

the same day. Nintendo win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I want to beat my meat on your aunt.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Which mario game has Mummy-Me Maze forever? I've beaten the other two.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Evil Eagle posted:

Which mario game has Mummy-Me Maze forever? I've beaten the other two.

It's the final challenge in Captain Toad

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

It's the final challenge in Captain Toad

I need to finish Captain Toad then if it's on the level of these two epic challenges.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i didnt like the bonus content in captain toad and stopped playing

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

elf help book posted:

i didnt like the bonus content in captain toad and stopped playing

The Mario 3D World levels in CT:TT are boring, but the other bonus levels are pretty cool.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Congrats Friend.

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

Borsche69 posted:

The Mario 3D World levels in CT:TT are boring, but the other bonus levels are pretty cool.

the mario 3d worlds are really funny

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i havn't beat champions road and it stopped being fun so i stopped as well :p

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

conceitedguy posted:

the mario 3d worlds are really funny

I do like that you realize that they pick the levels that feature captain toad giving mario and crew a green star, so you get to see a behind the scenes of how he got the green star. it'd be cool if they did that for all the levels featuring cpt. toad, but they probably realized it was boring after the 4th one they made.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

I had to use peach with two tanooki tails to beat it but I think I can probably beat it now normally. The timing on the swapping platforms is the only Super Hard part, everything else is pretty simple.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Borsche69 posted:

I had to use peach with two tanooki tails to beat it but I think I can probably beat it now normally. The timing on the swapping platforms is the only Super Hard part, everything else is pretty simple.

i've only been using toad w/ no powerups. i can get past the swapping platformers sometimes but he's such a low jumping gently caress head. u can sort of cheese the platformers with rosalinas attack boost to her jump cuz that takes about 1 cycle but she's garbage w/ everything else and i hate her.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

rosalina is the most op character in the game and she owns. i love her

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

she's too drat slow and her jump feels like poo poo. sonic style floaty jump bullshit. fUCKass. DONKEY dick

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

you know how to go fast with everyone right? do the rolling long jump and you'll instantly start moving hella fast. this works with everyone and it makes toad almost useless.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sharrrk posted:

you know how to go fast with everyone right? do the rolling long jump and you'll instantly start moving hella fast. this works with everyone and it makes toad almost useless.

ya, but toad is still cool

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

thats true

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

same here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i also got like 26 green stars in that last fun house on my first try and had absolutely no desire to do all of that again just so I could gently caress up again during the last 3.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

I did everything but Champion's Road. I put a few attempts into it then I took a break and haven't played it since. I'm too busy with all the other great Wii U games.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Silver Striker posted:

I did everything but Champion's Road. I put a few attempts into it then I took a break and haven't played it since. I'm too busy with all the other great Wii U games.

Yeah I played through the whole game non stop until I reached Champions Road and put the game down for a year until I finally came back and beat it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

i also got like 26 green stars in that last fun house on my first try and had absolutely no desire to do all of that again just so I could gently caress up again during the last 3.

I like all the funhouses and I beat that one shortly after I beat champion's road (I wasn't able to get passed the swapping panels part).

• Locked thread