Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
hes dead and his fail disease seeped out of his maggot infested body and into the ground water. a bunch of YOSPOSTERs gathered around his tomb, weeping openly over the desiccated husk of their (homm dark) messiah. thewy dont drink because alochol tastes bad and triggers them so they drank from the stream and from this stream they contracted fail disease. the same fail disease that steven p j0obs had and made him think bondi blue was cool, 1 mouse button was p deece, and fruit cured cancer.

anyways as im sure uve noticedd theres a LOT of severely fail posters itf (in this forum) 1 of which might be me, anyways, idk.

1) yospos is a subforum of sa, not an on-site off-site. im going to close megathreads that should acytually be threads in other forums. pls post in other forums and not just YOSPOS, other forums could use some YOS missionaries or smth w/e

2) attempt to be funny in the 1-off threads. im going to cull some megathreads but not all of them. u can continue to post ur mundane poo poo in the big rear end threads that only 3 mentally ill ppl post in/rtead (myself included i have a lot of posts in the chat thread hehe).

3) telling ppl 2 kill themself, esp in YOSPOS with its rampant depressed wierdos is imvho in real bad taste and ima probe for it on sight.

thats my mandate from the bosses.

feel free to post itt, but every timne you do im going to random.org between 1 and 10 and if it gets an odd number im going to probe you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Smythe posted:

hes dead and his fail disease seeped out of his maggot infested body and into the ground water. a bunch of YOSPOSTERs gathered around his tomb, weeping openly over the desiccated husk of their (homm dark) messiah. thewy dont drink because alochol tastes bad and triggers them so they drank from the stream and from this stream they contracted fail disease. the same fail disease that steven p j0obs had and made him think bondi blue was cool, 1 mouse button was p deece, and fruit cured cancer.

anyways as im sure uve noticedd theres a LOT of severely fail posters itf (in this forum) 1 of which might be me, anyways, idk.

1) yospos is a subforum of sa, not an on-site off-site. im going to close megathreads that should acytually be threads in other forums. pls post in other forums and not just YOSPOS, other forums could use some YOS missionaries or smth w/e

2) attempt to be funny in the 1-off threads. im going to cull some megathreads but not all of them. u can continue to post ur mundane poo poo in the big rear end threads that only 3 mentally ill ppl post in/rtead (myself included i have a lot of posts in the chat thread hehe).

3) telling ppl 2 kill themself, esp in YOSPOS with its rampant depressed wierdos is imvho in real bad taste and ima probe for it on sight.

thats my mandate from the bosses.

feel free to post itt, but every timne you do im going to random.org between 1 and 10 and if it gets an odd number im going to probe you.

Hail Satan

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Waroduce posted:

Hail Satan

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
stuck for a day......

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Waroduce posted:

Hail Satan

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Close the cat thread pls

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Leave the fitness thread because it is still epic lulz

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
The catte thread are just ppl being all like haha look at my human being cat which is obviously on a leash while it has my dick expressing its anal glands or whatevs

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

black man 3 posted:

The catte thread are just ppl being all like haha look at my human being cat which is obviously on a leash while it has my dick expressing its anal glands or whatevs

on average, 27.5% of the pictures on each page are from reddit (I only looked at the last 10 pages)

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

black man 3 posted:

Actually, keep it around

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

black man 3 posted:

Close the cat thread pls

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

black man 3 posted:

Leave the fitness thread because it is still epic lulz

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

black man 3 posted:

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

I LIKE TO SMOKE WEE posted:

on average, 27.5% of the pictures on each page are from reddit (I only looked at the last 10 pages)

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
black man 3 i like your posting and was rly pulling for u there. u had a rly long run of good luck and i was praying for a miracle but in the end, well, the house always wins

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

but smythe what if you get an odd number for one of your own posts
wjhat happens then

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Widdiful posted:

but smythe what if you get an odd number for one of your own posts
wjhat happens then

Result:

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

chome.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i suggest that the megathreads be moved, not closed, so as to give yospos people a little sanctuary in their scary new forums. otherwise they'll just remake the thread here

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i probably should have just edited my first post, instead of rolling the dice again. poo poo.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

As a Millennial I posted:

i suggest that the megathreads be moved, not closed, so as to give yospos people a little sanctuary in their scary new forums. otherwise they'll just remake the thread here

ya thats a good idea and also what i meant... to say... in the 1st place. hehe. like that YOSmanaging? leatrned it itf (terrible bosses thread...)

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

pls spare the cat thread. it is good

namaste

Tiny Bug Child
Sep 11, 2004

Avoid Symmetry, Allow Complexity, Introduce Terror

Smythe posted:

this is dumb, and the megathreads are just gonna get reposted. it is good they are in yospos cause you can talk about stuff with the yospos community. if i wanted to hear the hoi polloi's idiotic opinons on security or whatever i'd go read shsc

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Roosevelt posted:

pls spare the cat thread. it is good

namaste

Result:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

leave the catte thread alone please

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Tiny Bug Child posted:

this is dumb, and the megathreads are just gonna get reposted. it is good they are in yospos cause you can talk about stuff with the yospos community. if i wanted to hear the hoi polloi's idiotic opinons on security or whatever i'd go read shsc

the security thread is yospos releated and is good to talk about security in with computer professionals who also are more entertaining than the cylons typically found in shsc. same with programming ones and poo poo. the fitness thread? well....

anyways, heres your roll.

..before the dice land, ide just like to say, you're cool- and a true YOSPOS legend.

Result:

:negative:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

double dip posted:

leave the catte thread alone please

the cat thread is epic. epicce

Result:

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka
Oh great and wonderful Smythe who's power has now been revealed to us, please do something about the cosby images for they are not funy anymore.

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
no mods no masters

angry_keebler
Jul 16, 2006

In His presence the mountains quake and the hills melt away; the earth trembles and its people are destroyed. Who can stand before His fierce anger?
close every thread with more than 20 pages except the cat thread (which is like the last joke zone left on the entire forum)

this will stimulate an explosion of new and exciting threads

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

angry_keebler posted:

close every thread with more than 20 pages except the cat thread (which is like the last joke zone left on the entire forum)

if anyone closes the ham thread ill hunt them down and cut them

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

vodkat posted:

Oh great and wonderful Smythe who's power has now been revealed to us, please do something about the cosby images for they are not funy anymore.

i dont think im powerful enuf for that my friend. im a sickly little weakling. laying on my back waiting to die. my cock engorged as the thought of the ultimate vore consumes my psyche. being devoured by the abyss. my atoms ripped asunder by the teeth of eternity.

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

born on a buy you posted:

no mods no masters

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

angry_keebler posted:

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

PuTTY riot posted:

if anyone closes the ham thread ill hunt them down and cut them

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ook friends i thnk the bosses are gonna get pissed at my if i keep probing at this insane rate today.... gona lock this bad boy till 2morrow

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
SsSssssss te YosSnake Slithers ...

hsi fangs bared.. he ssSSsssays the following:

"the FitnessSssss and MusSssSSic ThreadsSSSs are in LookINg quite DeliciossSSsss....

Plead your case .... TOMORROW!! SSSssssSSsssssSsssssSSSSSSSss

and with that the snake slithers away...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
thread is open. plead ur case to spare the YOS Music and Fitness threads. otherwise I'm planning on moving them outa here.

*starship troopers denise richards voice, tits, and lips voice* thats not randomer light! someone made a big mistake!!! the random probe machine is still acgtive to be wary YOSPOSters

e:https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10815133006 2:30 in this clip for teh source of my ST ref.... source

Smythe fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Feb 18, 2015

• Locked thread