Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
ok folks ive gotta get ready for work now. think on an idea on how to salvage the fitness thread. the music thread is still has 1 foot in the grave. YOSPOS is home to some of the best posters OTF (on this forum) just as long as they can climb out from under the oppressive blanked of depression and subservience. Be Bold (hehe lilttle blackberry joke there...)

closed til 2morrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
kal vas xen corp

oh poo poo its a sumoned demon. its gonna sword The Music Thread tomorrow at 3pm Pacific Time. it might teleport (rel por) to another forum, or, it might die (oOOoOOoo) .... not sure yet.

UNLESS! spmeone has good enough posting powers to cast a little An Ort ... (thats DIspell.) on the demon.

if U have a good reason to salvage the Music Thread please prefix your post with An Ort and then post your reason

if you want to PWN the music thraead please post Corp Por to shoot a freakin cool all energy bolt at the htread and damage it further. and also please post why it sux.

prepare ur posts for when i open the thread 2morrow mid moring and also the probe machine is still active

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
ding ding ding *cha ching cash register sound* THREAD OPEN FOR BUSINESS *an ominous low frequency sound humms in the background - you recognize it as the Probe Machine spinning up*

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
this poo poo sucks you fag

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

horse mans posted:

this poo poo sucks you fag

Result:

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
kiss my hole

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i need a break my friend

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Flat Daddy posted:

kiss my hole

Result:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

if all you care about is odd/even why not just get a random 0 or 1

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Valeyard posted:

i need a break my friend

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

fart simpson posted:

if all you care about is odd/even why not just get a random 0 or 1

i was originally going to do it like dungeon and dragon and if u rolled 1 it was like a critical fail and u got a 3 day probe but w/e

Result:

WOW speak o the devil. lucky u im so lazy my friend

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
i didnt want to spam the queue for probes, ya know. be a pest etc

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008

i have this framed on my desk and look at it while I have my legs up on my desk and I'm just kicking back

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

gnrk posted:

i have this framed on my desk and look at it while I have my legs up on my desk and I'm just kicking back

thanks bud. appreciate the support

Result:

:cripes:

im sorry... you flatter me and this is how i repay you. ive never cheated the probe machine and not going to start now... :negative: :qq:

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
so maybe keep the thread? you motivated me to do work smythe. idk either way now that I' ripped

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
gently caress

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

gnrk posted:

gently caress

the die had been cast, it seems.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
i choose to Corp Por THIS thread gonna get your sick fuckin demon shooting magic bolts of fury al over this mess ahahah what now bitch. what now

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
we are ROLLING THESE DIE,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnRbENqglWM

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

wesley snypes posted:

i choose to Corp Por THIS thread gonna get your sick fuckin demon shooting magic bolts of fury al over this mess ahahah what now bitch. what now

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Result:

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
im freaking untouchable

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i don't understand this thread

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

It's the catnip of the purrrrrrrrletariat

Mad about your :10bux: ?

:haw:
*buzzes doorbell*

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

wesley snypes posted:

im freaking untouchable

Result:

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

COME AT ME BROP!

Tangra
May 1, 2008

Rrrreligion?

:negative:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Bloody posted:

i don't understand this thread

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Tangra posted:

COME AT ME BROP!

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
:siren:please post reasons to keep, move, or gas the YOSPOS music thread ITT THANK YOU:siren:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

yospos music thread is free speech, which is illegal to impeach on the internet

also, you're violating the non aggressive principle with your undue aggressiveness

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Condiv posted:

yospos music thread is free speech, which is illegal to impeach on the internet

also, you're violating the non aggressive principle with your undue aggressiveness

*pulls a huge lever and the whirring grinds to a halt*

i dont understand this post. please clarify

*kicks lever back into position*

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Smythe posted:

*pulls a huge lever and the whirring grinds to a halt*

i dont understand this post. please clarify

*kicks lever back into position*

violating free speech is bad and your demon thing shouldn't do it. net neutrality means you can't delete that thread just cause you hate music

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
oh great and powerful yosdemon please rid us of the epic fail that is the music thread. even though there is music that is made with computers, its only for video games so its not very good and not thread worthy. so maybe take it to games or just delete it. thx yosdemon and stay safe down in hell. u don't want to catch eternal fail aids from steve jobs.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Condiv posted:

violating free speech is bad and your demon thing shouldn't do it. net neutrality means you can't delete that thread just cause you hate music

i dont rly get whats going on here, but im a untermench and not a computer prifesisonal (i dont have havea cs degree... ) so, jusrt gonna assume its some RLY smart and epically funny meta p0st that just *makes whoose sound and motion* WAAAY over my head

Result:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Shaggar posted:

oh great and powerful yosdemon please rid us of the epic fail that is the music thread. even though there is music that is made with computers, its only for video games so its not very good and not thread worthy. so maybe take it to games or just delete it. thx yosdemon and stay safe down in hell. u don't want to catch eternal fail aids from steve jobs.

lol

Result:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

it's probably safer posting in this thread than investing in bitcoin

to the moon!

e2a: almost forgot to ask, the bitcoin thread is staying yeah?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006

Slava Ukraini!
i think music is an important part of being productive, for like programming and other things. you should keep the music thread but get rid of the fitness one

• Locked thread