Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude

Gross Dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

lol

Stormyish

say sorry each time you kiss, then

fuck. marry. t-rex

She's trying to get you to turn rude so she can break up guilt free

Afro Doug

don't listen to her. i'ts very good to be polite.

nvm no cake

instead you should say "you're welcome"

Stormyish

u-uhh... *kiss* wow geeze, you know I really appreciate this *kiss* m-man, thank you so much *mwah* if there is any way I can pay you back for these kisses

fuck. marry. t-rex

Hot tip: trying writing the words 'thank you' with your tongue on her clitoris.

Cosmic Charlie

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Good manners are the foundation of society, op

google THIS

no thanks are required *smooch* after all we are just *snog* pursuing our own selfish interests in a mutually beneficial way *slurp* now whaddaya say I invest my capital your assets?

playground tough
does she date well

alnilam

You're dating sometime and you didn't make a thread about the initial date?? :argh:

Machai

How can you talk while kissing? Your tongue should be preoccupied with her uvula

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

alnilam posted:

You're dating sometime and you didn't make a thread about the initial date?? :argh:

Now that I'm song someone I don't need to seek validation on BYOB .

alnilam

nonsense tell us about her what's she like

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

alnilam posted:

She's a vegan, she likes Kirby games, she's really cute :3 her sense of humor is great and we bounce well off of each other. She has a chinchilla and birds and a kitty.

One of our dates say finding all the treasures in great cave offensive. Best date. was kind of lukewarm about her until that date, I felt a really cool click during that :)

Stormyish

Gross Dude posted:

She's a vegan, she likes Kirby games, she's really cute :3 her sense of humor is great and we bounce well off of each other. She has a chinchilla and birds and a kitty.

One of our dates say finding all the treasures in great cave offensive. Best date. was kind of lukewarm about her until that date, I felt a really cool click during that :)

eat her pets
she's a vegan anyway, so they'd go to waste

fuck. marry. t-rex

Gross Dude posted:

How can a true fan of Kirby be vegan?

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I'm a vegetarian

fuck. marry. t-rex

Gross Dude posted:

I'm a vegetarian

Neither of you are ever going to get any of the cool powers. :sigh:

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Neither of you are ever going to get any of the cool powers. :sigh:
That's why we play Kirby vicariously

VWVWV

the furthest I got with my ex was getting her to play spring breeze with me

alnilam

congrats gross dude, i have a gf now too :hfive:

alnilam

you should stop saying thank you ever time you kiss

Gross Dude

Gross Dude

alnilam posted:

you should stop saying thank you ever time you kiss

Lol, I've never done that, but I thought the idea was funny so I posted this thread

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
And by "done that" I mean kissed a girl

Scaly Haylie

good for you, dude.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
You should keep saying it, but change up HOW you're saying it. Don't mumble under your breath "thank you" while avoiding eye contact. Instead, try rolling your eyes into the back of your head and facing their eyes directly and give this really breathy, husky, sexy whisper "thank youuuu~"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

social vegan

please don't tell the Internet about our love

Grass Effect
man gently caress that katana treasure piece. took me ages to figure out how to get to it.

Flying Fortress

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Hot tip: trying writing the words 'thank you' with your tongue on her clitoris.

this guy knows
fuckin magic moves right there

dogcrash truther

Gross Dude posted:

Lol, I've never done that, but I thought the idea was funny so I posted this thread

it was

nonpromqueen

thank you for this thread

pig slut lisa

irl is good

alnilam posted:

congrats gross dude, i have a gf now too :hfive:

alnilam posted:

Whimsy
It sounds like she's just bashful.

Continue to show her appreciation. Buy her dinner and let her know when the check arrives that it's for the date. If she gives you a kiss, offering a periodic tip wouldn't hurt - $10 is about right.

Good luck on your dating adventures!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Gross Dude posted:

And by "done that" I mean kissed a girl

haveyou kissed a boy

----------------

Al Borland

by XyloJW
Try saying, "God loves you.: instead.

Or "He is risen"

----------------

alnilam

haha umm she's really cool and sweet and cute, loves a lot of things i do like camping and plants and music, actually we have a scary number of things in common it's like she's a female version of me but there's enough differences to make it interesting, our first date we ended up back at her place so she could show me her didgeridoo and we ended up playing guitar the next morning, she a 3rd yr med student so she's real busy all the time, we have NOT found all the treasure in great cave offensive so that's a notable differance between me and gross dude here

pig slut lisa

irl is good

alnilam posted:

haha umm she's really cool and sweet and cute, loves a lot of things i do like camping and plants and music, actually we have a scary number of things in common it's like she's a female version of me but there's enough differences to make it interesting, our first date we ended up back at her place so she could show me her didgeridoo and we ended up playing guitar the next morning, she a 3rd yr med student so she's real busy all the time, we have NOT found all the treasure in great cave offensive so that's a notable differance between me and gross dude here

Ok that's all well and good i guess but have you told her about byob. Have you shown her our shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

considering all we have in common, for all i know she already posts on byob :tinfoil:

ty manifisto

• Locked thread