Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
the cyberweb is crashed when someone posts a specifically topiced thread in a general netforum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

Applewhite posted:

A transforming robot is a suspect in a murder case, but he's eliminated from the investigation when he demonstrates his alt form is that of a car, when witnesses clearly describe a robot fleeing the scene in the form of a helicopter.
It turns out he was an unregistered TRIformer with TWO alt forms. He nearly escapes except one of the detectives points out how weird it is that a car would have rotor blades folded up against its undercarriage.

this plot is so functionist, future society won't be so concerned by what your alt mode is and more with what's in your laser-core, filthy organics try to write robot fiction how dare you appropriate cybertronian culture

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Applewhite posted:

The murderer leaves a single cell at the scene of the crime. With it, detectives are able to reconstruct both the murderer and all the circumstances of his life up to that point, as well as predict all his future actions and circumstances. They're disappointed to learn that at no point in the murderer's projected future do they actually catch him.

so they construct a clone of him and put that in jail and call it day, that's just as good right

• Locked thread