Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
Can we do other 90's procedurals?

CSI: Nueva Miami. (Original Miami is underwater, Nueva Miami is in what is currently the Georgia mountains.)
"Looks like this transblack genderfluid furry... *takes off sunglasses* just got... OH gently caress MY EYES ARE MELTING OUT IN THE POSTAPOCALYPTIC MIAMI SUN WHY DID I TAKE OFF MY SUNGLASSES"

NCIS is still airing in its hundred-and-nth season.
The US Navy has abolished shore leave because of the ludicrous murder rate. NCIS is still around just so the CIA can pawn off the missions it thinks are too lame or stupid to be worth their time.
  • Abby is 140 and still dressed like a late-90's goth, the last survivor of her culture.
  • Dinozzo's mind has been uploaded into an old school zeerust robot body, like an R2D2 that rolls around spouting movie references and vocalizing lame puns directly up women's skirts.
  • Fat nerd guy has been replaced by a computer AI. Nobody cared enough to notice.
  • The replacement new girl (the newest in a long line that began with Kate, then Zhiva, etc) is a catgirl who just transferred in from Japan and wearily spurns DinozzoBot's constant blatant sexual harassments. Will they or won't they? they won't.
  • Gibbs is a head in a jar and as gruff as ever. FatGuyAI is constantly jabbering technobabble in his ears... Gibbs still doesn't really grasp what the Internet is. He's so out of shits to give, that sometimes he just refuses to say his lines and just stares off-camera. They dub in his lines later.
CBS renews NCIS for another ten seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread