Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
"I need to speak with someone; i've been triggered online"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Pope Guilty posted:

who's your favorite Law and Order 2100 detective, Lo-G-ANN-2 or Bri-I-SCO-4?

Sta-81ER

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
When a woman comes into a hospital with a newly attacked penis, detectives have to find out who the mysterious person is that is killing men and attaching their penises to women

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Testikles posted:

"And why'd you shoot him Bill? Because he's a mutant!"
*gesturing to the whole courtroom*
"Because over 50 years after the moved peacefully underground, we still can't get over mutants in America!"
*judge slams light gavel repeatedly*

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

JediTalentAgent posted:

"Your honor, I'm calling for a mistrial! Society genetically engineered him to be a next-phase human being, he's intellectually and physically superior to every person in this room. You call that collection of backwardly evolving humans his 'peers'? No... Having them pass judgement on my client would be offensive to say the least."

"Your client killed a hovercab driver! Where is HIS justice."

"My client is not to blame for his actions! He was sent upstate to an advanced humans academy where he spent 18 years being told normal people were nothing but animals and he was a god made flesh! Morality was NOT taught in these sort of STATE RUN facilities, your honor! In my client's mind, he reacted to the taxi driver demanding payment for transport the same way you or I would react to a rabid muto-rat attacking us in an alley!"

"That's a dangerous road you're setting this court upon, counselor, but I'll---"

**Engineered human kills his lawyer and the judge, courtroom freaks out**

"Filthy animals, this farce has gone from amusing to tedious! I will not be tried by vermin as you. If any of you are capable of understanding my words, depart back to your hovels, now, so I may continue on my way without further obstruction, lest you choose to invite me to delay here long enough to kill the rest of you..."

**A phaser shot rings out in b-flat, the superman crumples into a torso-less lump on the floor, unable to scream. Robo-detective steps out of the back of the courtroom, holding a still humming police-issued disintegrator.**

DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
0-livia B3 protects a mutant after the Benson algorithim determines the suspect is a serial rapist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
When CHUDs bodies start showing up with signs of being raped, it's up to Stablerbot and BENSoN to find out who is committing these crimes.

• Locked thread