Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:
[FADE IN LOGO FROM BLACK]

For a thousand years and more, The Worlds of Man had been dominated by the Laowon Order. The aliens thought humans made good slaves and better pets, and they were fond of creating new breeds. And the Laowon made sure that their playthings never grew too powerful. Born one day, on the edge of Human Space, Jon Iehard was ordered to hunt Eblis Bey, a sex criminal from Old Earth. And that was the beginning of the end for the Laowon. Because Iehard had been a Laowon slave. And Eblis Bey held half the key to a weapon that could destroy the Laowon tyranny and bring freedon once more to Mankind.

These are their stories.

[DOINK DOINK]

[CUT TO A CYBER-STREET IN SPACE NEW YORK]

Jon Iehard: "As a trans-sapient polysexual demi-being, I place you under trigger warning."

Eblis Bey: "But Jon Iehard, even your warning has triggered me!"

Jon Iehard: "nnnnnnNNNNNOOOOO!!!"

[DOINK DOINK]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread