Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Someone hacked the teledildonics mainframe and wiped out all of the animal profiles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

"I'm going to need to talk to the nanny"

*Shambling ultra gorrilla wet nurse with several infants suckling has shifty eyes*

"Breast feeding is a crime"

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Tank Stabler flattens the west wall of the Wal-Compound.

"My sensors are detecting spoiled beta milk in this facility."

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Law and Order 2100: Flesh amalgamation detective Benson Stabler delves into the seedy world of social media algorithms when xshi is confronted with a case involving a woman presumably being cyber bullied by her own online personas.

Turns out this woman has been trying to maliciously steal the identities of lawfully naturalized citizen spambots.

President Kucinich fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Feb 22, 2015

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bens-On: It's a barely Sentient slime mold! It can't possibly give consent.

Casey Novakuum Tube Computer:The culture test showed the slime mold is over 120 years old, that's more than old enough to give consent. Clearly when it released its spore cloud near the defendant's cloaca it would be seen as an open invitation. The jury will never convict.

Bens-On: You know that culture sample isn't admissible on the basis that it can't be reasonably linked to this specific slime mold colony. We live in a monstertutional bloodarchy. These slimes have rights!

Novakuum Tube computer: I'm sorry, but unless you get a confession, we have to drop the charges.

President Kucinich fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Feb 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Rodatose posted:

In the only game that matters, shoe scuffing and moving picks are considered especially henious. In the ruins of Neo New York, the bball droids who hustle these straight up suckas are members on an elite squad known as the SMH unit, these are their stories.

*DUNK DUNK*

JediTalentAgent posted:

Episode 9008: "SITE UNSEEN"
"The Space Jam website has been deleted from the internet, and while researching the background of the missing webpage, the squad undercovers a conspiracy and buried secrets. Needing help, the department utilizes their hologram unit to bring back legendary members of the NYPD from the 1990s, Brisco and Logan, to help them solve the crime."

Go on...

• Locked thread