Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Skinny King Pimp posted:

yeah, looks like an express lane or HOV lane and they open up every so often to merge back into regular traffic and sometimes have their own exits

plus that's not even that bad. spaghetti junction in atlanta is way more confusing and can be terrifying when there are huge trucks and nobody's letting you merge into traffic

Man, the sad thing about this: this isn't the only spaghetti junction in Atlanta. This one is in the center of the metro area where I-20 and I-85 cross, but there is a second one at the north side of the metro area where I-85 crosses the I-285 perimeter highway that circles the city. It's just as stupid looking and I believe is the one that Outkast wrote a song about on Stankonia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

flosofl posted:

I think it's the almost-symmetric-but-not that offends me the most about it.

The thing that kills me is they made an exit that provides two separate ways to get back to the same highway you just left since it's so hard to cross lanes heading into the thing, especially during rush hour

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

MikeJF posted:

Osaka stadium was a model home showcase after it was retired as a stadium. It's gone altogether now.

They replaced it with a terraced park / shopping arcade now . It's a mall so its not all that great, but it ends up being a pretty cool way to add usable greenspace to the city

• Locked thread