Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

Sharpest Crayon posted:

There's a small alcove on the side you can't see

Protier bathroom airlock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?

SaltLick posted:

You forgot one

It would be sweet if SA could lure a team there

You, me, flagpole at 3.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Save Doggerland.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Applewhite posted:

Thread needs more Bruce McCall

Yes to all of these please.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

owns

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Dick Trauma posted:

While I was looking for something appropriate I found this non-architectural image that captures 1978 pretty well.

Van art is the last honest form of artistic expression. :colbert:

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

MikeJF posted:

Gehry did actually lead a project to design a concept car of the future

Sweet gamer mouse

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Three-Phase posted:

I just discovered that the Kohler Habitat system was a thing.

http://www.designtool.kohler.com/us/detail.jsp?item=329202

It's like a giant sauna/shower/tanning bed/hairdryer all in one. :psyduck:

http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatalog/pdf/105808_0893ab.pdf <-- I think the space shuttle has fewer parts.

Looks perfect for my mid-80s habitat house. All I need to do is source matching wood paneling.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Tsaedje posted:

That's UMIST and i'll have my £5 thanks

UTDallas bubba

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Even Okies don't want to live like ants all packed in and crawling all over each other. Get yer poo poo together italy

• Locked thread