Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I bought this phone for $200 off contract brand new like 2 years ago. Not exactly a revelation that it's not the Lamborghini of mobile entertainment and communication platforms. Still good tho and I rly like android. It's freaking ftw as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

it's poo poo but at least i paid the same price for it as your non-poo poo thing

you wanna elaborate on this because I'm thrilled to hear. Eager for an Egan Yardley level fail here...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
incase ur wondering the Egan Yardley fail was when he posted in cjs "lol im a republican now. had to cleverly disguise getting a raise at work or else it'd put me in a higher tax bracket and ive have to pay more taxes" indicating he doesnt understand how our progressive tax system works. combining ignorance with a lame humblebrag lead tro pages of scolding and i think he doesnt post here anymore. if you see him, please call him an idiot. thanks

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

i have a nexus 7 that suits my needs as well

my coaster needs :xd:

why would you use a 200 piece of consumer electronics as a coasteR? are you loving braindead? give it charity, or at least a store like out of the closet or goodwill.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Blue Train posted:

android?

lol!

i dont like scrolling and scrolling for tired memes that sucked in the first place sux even more. make an amusing spin on the "anroid lol" meme by 7:00 tonight or im going to probe u

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
someone pm a truly vile GBS/EN etc post for me to replace this wall of cremnob text with

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Blue Train posted:

anroid?

L L

fine. loving piece of poo poo got off easy this time

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I vouch for him

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
gently caress.. cashed in my tori cred. now im subject to be mercilessly flamed. gently caress

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
its because hes smart and has a good memory

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

eric posted:

most do they just won't activate it

glad 2 my probe went thru you peice of poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
pussy little human being couldnt even put up a decent fight

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Doc Block posted:

android is bad

"boy, this poo poo sandwich sure does taste bad, but at least I'm not one of those apple fags amirite?"

If your posting is any indication I want as little as humanly possible in common with you. Tragic that I must share air with you. gently caress

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
The most boring unfunny autistic retard ever: "anroid, lol!"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

eric posted:

I don't dig android

dig a hole and bury yourself in it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

eric posted:

I'll never use a phone running android lol!

you'll also never make a decent post or be genuinely loved

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Valeyard posted:

typical, coming from a guy that couldnt produce a flame bigger than a bic lighter

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

rrrrrrrrrrrt posted:

i still haven't seen a decent refutation of "anroid, lol"

it's an unassailable computing opinion

its far and away the best mobile OS

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

hey now let's not besmirch the quality lighters that are sold under the bic name-brand.

scripto, now that' s another story

yea. scripto for the epic losery

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
android freakin pwns

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

This is cool for the first three days until you break the back of your phone and have to walk around with a busted piece of poo poo

idk I've had a nexus 4 for years now with no case and no broken back nor front. Glass too...

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I have crippling neurosis

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Citizen Tayne posted:

Literally Egan Yardley's last post on these forums:

bummer

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Maximum Leader posted:

idk what 2 say, curved screen just suits my needs. its pretty epic combined with my cyanogen mod nightly roms i update my phone with every morning and my custom animes skin.

i want you to defend this post, as if you were an iyg defender defending a saumsung galaxy s4 with cyanogen mod + sd card slot. it better be convincing or im going to put you on Posting Probation

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
wireless charging is rly good. its not even a fail dumb checkbox gimmick. its a lot better than using a plug. ur gonna be stoked when it come 2 ur household! i gaurantee it!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
saying wireless charting sux is like the most fail logic. its like, hmm, heres a sxuality analogy

android is fail -> android has wireless charfing -> wireless chargin is fail

is the same logic as

big fags are gay as hell -> big fags drink beer -> beer is gay as hell

comprende? pwned by logic failtards, as usual.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
its good. ppl say it sux because? not sure. because they have mental problems. im not saying its a hot feature that dictates what piece of poo poo consumer electronic i buy.. but... people in YOSPOS literally post, frequently, that it sucks. because they have severe autism ? not sure

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cremnob posted:

wireless charging is a mega fail and smythe and that other anroid guy got completely dumpstered the last time we had this debate in the old anroid thread

actually he didnt and its the infestation of deadly brain bacteria eating your grey matter that makes u have a bad memory

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i am one of the most powerful zealots for wireless charting itf and i have never lost a flame war, nor will i ever. so thats proof positive of its dominance in a world of wires

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

cremnob posted:

i remember it because u and the other guy (starts with a D i think) got flamed hard for multiple pages

if u consult your spreadsheet i think ule find, in excruciating detail, an account of me repeatedly and viciously verbally suplexing a simpering army of impotent, autistic weakings. which im happy to do again, if the thread calls for it.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

duTrieux. posted:

wireless energy is incredibly inefficient

which is a concern for ppl who do the benjamin franklin thing where u sleep for 15 mins at a time for for a person liek me who sleep for tween 6 and 9 hours.. well... im not 2 concerned about it felling my cell phone bvettery in time for the morning rooster crow

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

computer parts posted:

usually it's like a mat so yes

also the downside of wireless charging as opposed to wired is that there's next to no places outside of your home that have the tech (and the tech is non-standardized)

im not rly a heavy user slo i dont charge my phone during the day. i put it on the ting when i goto bed... idk.. if this is an unusual use case?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*insane freakazoid who is compiling insane codes and rendering mad video on his cell phone 24/7* "this poo poo charges too slow, and i cant top up evetry time my gaze grazes acros a delciious looking wall wart.. mmm" *licks thin, dryy, fungus aflicted lips with long white, speckled toungue* "stebe!!!!!"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

idiotbitch posted:

how do you use your phone while its laying on some wireless charger. sometimes I charge my phone and use it at the same time without interrupting my charging

i dont. im asleep

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*man who has a mental breakdown and shakes uncontrollably when cell phne beeps lower power warning* "wireless charging just isnt for me!"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
listen. im not saying throw all your power cables awaynimmediatly. but imagine a world where u just casually drop yuouir phone on the nightrstand and hit the hay. maybe get you cock sucked by by a bronzed bro at the same time. that life can be yours. and it can be your today. hell, maybe yuo wanna suck the cock. i dont care. but trhreres one thing i do care about: wires. wires are fuckin fail in the bedroom.

things to have in the bed room:

-cock sucker
-sheetrs on a bed
-memory foam
- laudery hamber
-oil or w/e

things NOT to hasve in the bed room
-CRACKERS!!
-Television Sets
-Desktop Computers
-WIRES!!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

idiotbitch posted:

wireless charging isnt for me and especially not for my gf who would be pissed if the phone died during charging because she reached over to inspect my text messages of the day

do u not put it down after reading ur texts? like.. pick it up and then just chuck it on the floor? "nice text" *drops cell phone in the garbage can on the side ogf the bed* "dam.. batteries dead"

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
does this hypothetical situation happen because you attempt to read your texts in the 30 seconds after the phone boots up after running out of juice and powering off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

idiotbitch posted:

listen. it's just not for me. got it buddy?

im just asking a question here, i dont understand the angle your coming from. i have laid out the only possible scenarios in which your gilrfriend hypothetically folly could transpire and honestly i know your a smart guy m8 so i bet she is too and frankly im just not buying it!!

• Locked thread