Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWLGC_JVtWU

holy poo poo look at this game

they actually made clay models of all sorts of things and 3d scanned em in and gently caress it looks good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

This game looks like it's a huge turd, whatever about the art style.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah it's a loving shame that it's not a real kirby game and it's touchscreen bullshit on an HD console where you kind of want to use your TV, im not denying that. i just wanted to talk about how pretty it is. i hope the next actual kirby game uses the same style

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Zen Punk posted:

That actually does look really good. I wonder if they actually sculpted models or if they just did everything from scratch in computers

they actually did hand mold a lot of the stuff ingame

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

omg!!! forums drama!!! this is so interesting to read!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

does kirby triple deluxe have really good music ala all other kirby games

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

Dan Ryckert said its shorter, has less features, and the collectables aren't really hidden enough for replay value. i loved cc but rc sounds like a gently caress up.

i think the moment the dude in the video said "this one doesnt have any powers" i could hear the other guy's heart sink in his voice

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my favorite was combining lightning with ice and just turning into a loving fridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i didnt personally like kirby 3 much especially after superstar, but it does have some loving dope music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tAawV1msNs

extremebuff fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Feb 21, 2015

• Locked thread