Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Kirby's Dream Land 3 was also pretty, but also really boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

gently caress you
I just don't like it, it felt like a step back after Dream Land 2 and Superstar. Kirby 64 shared some stuff with Dream Land 3 but it was better.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I hope they put a character from Clayfighter in Smash Bros to commemorate the new era of Nintendo claymation.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

medibot posted:

i cannot wrap my head around the mindset required to have opinions like: kirby's dream land 3 and kirby 64 are boring. do you hate feeling good or relaxing or things like that
I just didn't get into Dream Land 3. It's still a really pretty game.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

medibot posted:

so help me god i'm going to come to your house and give you tea and read nice poems to you until you accept dream land 3 for the brilliant thing it is
My girlfriend loves it and sometimes I watch her play it. My favorite remains Adventure.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

How can you not like powerup mixing, literally the best thing in Kirby 64.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Idea: Superstar/Triple Deluxe movesets with limited move combining. You have a "main" move and each secondary power you combine it with changes it in some small way. So it's always Leaf, but it might also get some sort of extra electrical effect, or shoot arrows on one attack, or w/e. Then you can combine powers tons of ways without needing to build a whole new power/set of animations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Doctor Goat posted:

Fire Sword/Ice Sword were pretty much this in Squeak Squad.
Yeah, this would be cool. But I want like "Arrow Leaf" or "Mirror Circus."

• Locked thread