Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

starbarry clock posted:

lol when the silver shithead said i couldnt post in he thread for this truth bomb i poasted

that was a reasonable post :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

why would you play a kirby game where you can't copy powers

kirby's dream land was good

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

How can you not like powerup mixing, literally the best thing in Kirby 64.

Dec 26, 2012

the only bad thing about powerup mixing is that it hasnt made its way to more kirby games

Dec 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

actually its that unfortunately the mixed powerups had a limited moveset :(

i dont mind that too much because it encourages you to fool around with different ones instead of sticking with a single versatile one

Dec 26, 2012

qnqnx posted:

thats what I thought at first *flashback to renting Kirby64 (rip blockbuster) and doing a complete run with almost exclusively spark+sword*

ideally thats the goal. in practice there are usually a few square pegs that can pretty easily be forced into round holes so people do it anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

• Locked thread