Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Evolve has a higher metascore than the new Kirby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Bobnumerotres posted:

they actually did hand mold a lot of the stuff ingame

The Swapper did that as well and it has a really cool art style. Anyway, it sounds like this game isn't amazing or whatever but it will probably be at least somewhat enjoyable. If it's not, then at least I did my part supporting Nintendo.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

01011001 posted:

that was a reasonable post :shrug:

I don't read anything he posts I just look at his avatar and scroll past it immediately. He went into another one of my threads and started some intensely retarded fight so he's basically the same as Taint Reaper in my book.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

medibot posted:

i cannot wrap my head around the mindset required to have opinions like: kirby's dream land 3 and kirby 64 are boring. do you hate feeling good or relaxing or things like that

I don't hate 64, but it's my least favorite Kirby game.

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

64 is still really good, but I didn't like the powerup mixing and it was too short.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

actually its that unfortunately the mixed powerups had a limited moveset :(

This was basically my complaint with it. It was very cool to mix powerups, but it meant each combination felt a lot less developed than any of the powers in something like Superstar.

• Locked thread