Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope
i cannot wrap my head around the mindset required to have opinions like: kirby's dream land 3 and kirby 64 are boring. do you hate feeling good or relaxing or things like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope

FactsAreUseless posted:

I just didn't get into Dream Land 3. It's still a really pretty game.

so help me god i'm going to come to your house and give you tea and read nice poems to you until you accept dream land 3 for the brilliant thing it is

ZOOP MASTER 50 CAL
Apr 14, 2004

baby hipster pope

Doctor Goat posted:

If you were boring, the obvious choice is Bomb/Cutter.

kirby 64 has so many great and varied combinations that if "ruthless efficiency" is what makes you feel good, well, here's bomb+cutter. nobody gets left out
i like bomb+burning because i just want to maximize explosions per second

• Locked thread