Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i remember having a spreadsheet with all my CD-keys on it

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Before Steam I bought a copy of Counter-Strike that came in a big box. I also bought Half-Life Blue Shift in a box. I have the 11 year badge on Steam

10 year badge :(

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i think I must have gotten half life 2 on my birthday a few months after release, because my steam account was created on my birthday

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Yobgoblin posted:

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction was kickin' rad.

i was on vacation when it came out and my parents got LoD for me on the way home from vacation so I spent the entire way home reading those terrible little guidebooks that blizzard used to provide in the box

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
there are still people who follow PC releases and try to start an uproar whenever a dev says they are selling it on steam

lol

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
my PC couldn't run warcraft 3 when it came out

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Doctor Goat posted:

nvidia geforce experience, the tool that comes with geforce gpus to help you configure games, comes with a warcraft 3 setting despite not having many games and not having any other games of that generation

im guessing because so many people played dota

• Locked thread