Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
The people who play this game all seem to be deeply ignorant, belligerent teens and stupid cunts who get angry and call other players niggers. I have 500+ hours logged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
goron city

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Huh? Then what compels you to play?

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Almost every person I know who plays Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is insane and should be behind bars.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

my buddy, probably my closest friend, is so severely addicted to counter strike i never see him any more. he's barely my friend. all he does is play CS. he plays 30+ hours a week on top of his regular job. it snowed here on monday and his internet went out so he drove across the city in a foot of snow on a suspended license w/his desktop so he could play his CEVO match. it's like drugs only worse because it takes time and you can't do things like you can when you're high

i introduced him to it and i have like ~30 hours to his ~2500

its ruining his relationship with his girlfriend too lol he's gonna be lonely forever cus of CS

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
From wht i've seen op it's........ well, I can't say you're wrong

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
its bad

khrits
Dec 25, 2011

And when we leave, we need to put things back the way we found them. We're not slobs.
i saw a dude literally poo poo his pants over a knife. that was pretty epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ4HO5WKaEM

Frank Horrigan
Jul 31, 2013

by Ralp
I played this game, died, and couldn't click to respawn. That was the last time I played Counter-Strike.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Huh? Then what compels you to play?

It's fun and I like to do epic griefs like ace the entire T team and then stand motionless next to the bomb while it ticks down and explodes and teens scream friend of the family at me

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

viado!!! viado!!! AWP do caralho!!! vá se fuder!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's no secret that Counterstrike has the most violent, disturbing, and backwards-thinking community short of maybe Dota. But, it's good to raise awareness now in then. Thank you.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

It's fun and I like to do epic griefs like ace the entire T team and then stand motionless next to the bomb while it ticks down and explodes and teens scream friend of the family at me

I knew you're a goron.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Yobgoblin posted:

I knew you're a goron.

I don't know what that means in this context.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I don't know what that means in this context.

Such a goron thing to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Offensive Community is right. This community is really bad.

• Locked thread