Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
bruce willis is a ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

mods???

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
not cool dude

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Anyone that complains about spoilers 10 years after the movie came out is just a bitch.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
hi im Not_Rainbow_Horse i dont really care

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Hi bud, perhaps you havent heard the good news but we have a wonderful subforum full of interesting movie discussions like this one!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Better call Saul.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
i wish bruce willis was a ghost in real life

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Actually, he's a stupid gently caress who should have minded his own business instead of loving with this child.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

JebanyPedal posted:

Actually, he's a stupid gently caress who should have minded his own business instead of loving with this child.

Did he really gently caress that child in the theatrical version?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Alchemist posted:

Did he really gently caress that child in the theatrical version?

IDIOT. He hosed WITH HIM, he was playing a hosed up prank the whole movie. Dude KNEW he was dead that foolish prankster BALDIE.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bruise willys, a ghost? i dunno. these are some pretty heavy allegations. you don't just call someone a spook without a drat good raisin

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

bruce willis died hard and became a ghost fyi

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

toggle posted:

bruce willis died hard and became a ghost fyi

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
He's a ghost before he dies which is how he's such a natural ghost.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

movie ghosts are friendly

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

the movie ghost was inspired by a short story found inside christopher reeve's colostomy bag

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

It took Bruce Willis' ghost about a year to notice he had a big stab wound in his gut, leading me to belive he was such a dumb and gross ghost that even though he wasn't aware he'd died and was just trying to go about life as usual, in all that time it had never occurred to him to get a change of clothes or a shower.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Sombrerotron posted:

It took Bruce Willis' ghost about a year to notice he had a big stab wound in his gut, leading me to belive he was such a dumb and gross ghost that even though he wasn't aware he'd died and was just trying to go about life as usual, in all that time it had never occurred to him to get a change of clothes or a shower.

To quote the movie
"They don't know they're dead, they just walk around like normal people, stinking of piss and poo poo and B.O."

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ghost tier list

god: ghost dad, the ghost of christmases past (scrooged ver.)
average: bruce willis, the couple from beetlejuice
bottom: the ghost from the ghost, casper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

quakster posted:

ghost tier list

god: ghost dad, the ghost of christmases past (scrooged ver.)
average: bruce willis, the couple from beetlejuice
bottom: the ghost from the ghost, casper

no ghostbusters ghosts? gently caress off

• Locked thread