Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
Like many dogs, mine have chosen to express themselves through the historic practice of Canine Martial Arts. Like all martial arts, competitive sparring (or "play") allows for some energy release and a bit of fun among the participants. It is important to monitor to make sure they are actually playing and not in a fight where serious damage (the opposite of fun) can occur.

There's no love lost (aside from physical lovemaking since they've been fixed) between these champions so let's get to the tale of the tape.

Rudy Schultz a.k.a. The Mouth from the South

Male
Weight: 15.2 lbs
Fighting Style: Aggressive, tends to dominate early on but leaves himself open to a defensive maneuver.
Known Ailments: Arrived missing 14 teeth, recent recently had a couple seizures, general rear end in a top hat to people when they first come to my house
Failed Drug Test For: Barbiturates (Phenobarbital)

Fancy Klink a.k.a. The Exhibitionist

Female
Weight: 14.5 lbs
Fighting Style: Defensive, waits for opportunity to strike and drive off opponent
Known Ailments: Chronic Ear Infections, Hypothyroidism, Over bred (13 litters in the 7 years prior to her adoption), Chronic escape attempts, Severe Fear of Thunder
Failed Drug Test For: Hormones (Soloxine)

Contest #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGeDfYImynE

Result: Draw

Contest #2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVcOE4t3fAQ

Result: Victory for Fancy Klink

Post Match Analysis
Interviews were unavailable due to this disturbing post-locker room shower event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amb140nfzMg

And after all that, here is a final photo, showing there is still no love lost between these champions.

Please feel free to post your own Canine Martial Arts exhibitions. No Bloodsport allowed (don't want to give puppies the wrong idea, ya know?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supercondescending
Jul 4, 2007

ok frankies now lets get in formation

Oil! posted:

No Bloodsport allowed (don't want to give puppies the wrong idea, ya know?).[/b]

Way to suck the fun out of everything

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
Suzy is a pro martial artist

Striking:

Grappling:

Ground Game:

thatbastardken fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Feb 21, 2015

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out
Practicing the ancient technique of Chasing the Puppy Until it Tires.

Complemented by Barkbark the Puppy.

Clearly a successful tactic.

Other techniques include Chase the Dog with no Legs.

cptInsane0
Apr 11, 2007

...and a clown with no head
This is relevant to my interests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sock Weasel
Sep 13, 2010

Raf has a proud history of getting beaten up by girls.

CHALLENGER 1 - SISTER TALA

Tactic: Eat face.
Girls: 1 - Hrafn: 0

CHALLENGER 2 - IYOLA

Tactic: Corner and eat face
Girls: 2 - Hrafn: 0

CHALLENGER 3 - SADE

Tactic: Put up with him acting like a fool until he gets tired then eat legs
Girls: 3 - Hrafn: 0

bonus round
CHALLENGER 4 - WATSON

Tactic: gently caress that poo poo I'm a corgi and you're a whiny baby; what's yours is now mine.
Tiny Corgi: 1 - Hrafn: 0

• Locked thread