Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream

a neat cape posted:

It's ok guys the Chargers fixed the logo

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

they just dont loving get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Time posted:

I personally don't care where my team is located at all. I'm not going to sit around in the town I grew up in so it doesn't matter to me where they physically are

does the awful, terrible owner bother you at all?

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

I wonder which team Dean Spanos hates the most. I would become a fan of that team. Probably the Raiders?

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Kalli posted:

He honestly seems like one of the better ones all things considered. All he really needs to achieve top tier status is to successfully sue the league to carry on dad's legacy.

He also needs to procreate so that he can carry on the Davis legacy.

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

whiteyfats posted:

Then win the Superbowl, just like Al.

Man, Al before the dementia got him was amazing.

He moved the franchise twice, for the same reason Dean moved the chargers. Al was both cool and a huge rear end in a top hat.

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

He owned for many reasons and also did not own for many other reasons, simultaneously

He mostly owned, but I am naturally bitter at anyone who moves a team for purely financial reasons, due to obvious recent events

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

whiteyfats posted:

Al did it with style, though. :colbert:

~~~sTyLiN~~~

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

plz play this at my funeral

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

gonna become a raiders fan. my chargers homer dad is now spinning in his grave

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Demand curves, how do they work??

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

I want them back, but if dean owns them, no go

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Pretty sure the terms of the chargers' tenancy were already settled before the move.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/01/29/san-diego-chargers-rams-los-angeles-stadium-agreement-update

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

the most raiders thing possible

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

padres fans just wanna win, man :smith:

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Hockey is a better product to watch, both live and on tv. I agree with hockey rich dude, down with football rich dude

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

Volkerball posted:

Pretty sure the chargers had until next off-season to decide for sure whether they were going to LA lol. With the Raiders ending up going to Vegas there was no reason for them to rush this and end up in this dumb situation.

here's the main reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

God bless Camp Pendleton

• Locked thread