Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

That thing looks tacky as poo poo :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMljR1M4smY

If you are not ready to start a fight in the stands after hearing that leader of men you are dead inside.Al Davis owned for so long and so hard that those 8 to 7 years at the end don't count for poo poo.
Al davis owned. the Raiders bitch.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Seriously someone needs to do a thread about how baller al Davis was.Employed and drafted latinos and black people in the 60's,first Latino qb, first Latino coach, refused to go segregated hotels,lead the afl assault on the NFL and when he was hosed out of the commissioner's seat he embarked in a lifelong trolling performance and that's just his moral fiber.Motherfucker took the once a raider always a raider hard.He flew the best surgeon to take care of Matt millen's dad tears after he had stop playing for him.

Al Davis motherfucking owns forever.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

I know I keep saying it, but everyone here should just move to Glasgow :scotland:

Live for pennies on the dollar, amazing public transport, and ludicrously cheap Scotch!

A friend was walking home after a night of drinking in Glasgow when a policeman asked him if he wanted to fistfight in an alley .He declined, the cop was disappointed but understanding.

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I would love to see a twisted tale of the raiders going to vegas told in a Martin Scorsese way.Hookers, cocaine and Joe Pesci going ballistic while DeNiro looks concerned and smokes.A man can dream.

Imagine an NFL team moving there in the 60's and 70īs , good lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

I look forward to plenty of warboys, Immortan Joes and hopefully some Furiosas in the stands.

• Locked thread