Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
That stadium is great. Really like the huge football player statues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

That's amazing.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

FCKGW posted:

Flights on Spirit Airlines from LAX to LV are $34 all inclusive.

Why would anyone ever subject themselves to that poo poo airline.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Zurreco posted:

I suppose if that's the hard and fast rule, sure. As someone who used to live in La Jolla, it feels weird to think that Torrey Pines is considered NC and that I was that close to being lumped in with San Marcos and Vista.

What's wrong with Vista? That's where I was born and my extended family is. Legit curious what views of it are, since I really only spent time there as a kid.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug
Still so scummy that a minority investor reaps all benefits.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug
Edit: eh, nm

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Sep 19, 2016

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Volkerball posted:

Lotta people seem to think that every tax dollar you spend should result in a direct service that you use personally, evidently.

A lot of people have problems propping up bad investments for billionaires.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug

Kalli posted:

The thing is that piece takes as gospel that PSL sales will be a massive financial boon for the two teams when the Rams already have an attendance problem and actively dicked over the previous PSL owners and for the Chargers, who are likely not in the top half dozen teams for fanbases in LA. Who's dropping 4-10k on these PSL's exactly ?

I'm with you on this. Teams seem overvalued and a lot of the math seems fuzzy. They could be the team the bubble pops on, which I think would be a good thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

Pillbug
I thought there were reports before the move was announced that the NFL wanted the Chargers to stay and were offering some sort of financial help. Then a day later he announced the move. I felt like he pulled the trigger on the relocation because of the talk about them staying.

• Locked thread