Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Duane Walker posted:

What mods make the game be interesting for more than half an hour.

FCOM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I reinstalled this game as well because I'm mentally ill and never beat it.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

sector_corrector posted:

the uninstall mod

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I'm very close to completing the quest "The Collector." I've collected 9 out of 10 Ayleid Statues.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
After something like 300 hours spent playing this game over 9 years and never completing any of the major questlines, I'll become master of the Thieve's Guild today.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

A Spider Covets posted:

what are you gonna do with all of them, thats a lotta statues

You sell them to Umbacano, the titular Collector, for 500 gold apiece. I have 800,000 gold currently.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
The statues will be all arranged for me when I murder Umbacano and take over his house later, which is nice.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I murdered Umbacano and all his guards and stole all his Ayleid equipment which is just vendor trash for me mostly, that sells for 1/5 its value because none of the fences have any gold. Looks like next up is The Ultimate Heist, which sounds very rewarding.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

oblivion just get the unbreakable lockpick and then you can just spam x to force open any lock in the game

There's no reason not to do this as soon as you reach level 10 or whatever.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I got the Elder Scroll for The Ultimate Heist but the game crashes when I try to leave the palace. I guess I'll just Astral Recall out and console update the quest.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

sector_corrector posted:

maybe now that they're developing for the new console specs they can make towns that have more than 50 people in them, and street scenes with more than 10 of those people at a time

I doubt it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
The Skyrim engine was only somewhat less janky than the Oblivion one, and a bit prettier.

• Locked thread