Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

Cap'n Scrap'n of the Hit Brigade
my personal favorite is the very first season when he traded for a guy and then let him get picked in the rule 5 draft a couple days later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

so here I thought I had built a pretty drat solid bullpen finally, and 1st game one of my new bullpen acquisitions shits the bed in the 9th. I hate this game.

stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

nasboat posted:

JOIN US DAMNIT

LOOK AT THIS AWESOME PROSPECT WHO'S ON AN OPEN TEAM

if you pay me to do it I might

stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

one day before I die, I'd like to discover whatever the magical formula is to having a bullpen that isn't a loving dumpster fire

stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

you know, I figured my pitching would be fairly mediocre but slightly improved, and it is, so yay for that. I also thought that my offense would be solid and somewhat improved as well with more guys who can get on base ahead of Liniak.

It is not.

My offense is so, so, so bad. All those guys just clogging the bases I guess.

stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

my team is .500 at home and loving 11-32 on the road

how is that even possible

stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

I will be bowing out I think. I've had too much poo poo going on lately for me to pay as much attention as I probably should. Also I'm really bad at this game apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stimpy
Jul 27, 2004

Thauros posted:

Stupid Newbie question:

I need to sign coaches/managers, and apparently I have none currently?

Is my team a renamed version of the Helena team in my division last year, or essentially a brand new expansion franchise?

yes, you're my old team!

I hope for your sake that the kick rear end FI is willing to resign

• Locked thread