Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all

EponymousMrYar posted:

Aside from the 'par for the xenocourse' bits I like Vanea's design. It somewhat parallel's Egils to show they're related though I'm wondering about the giant cords that come out of her 'hair.' Mechonis people are weird :psylon:

Also it seems there is a Monado more truer and powerful than Zanza's Monado. Monado's all the way down people.

It seems like a "true Monado" fits the user and nothing more than that. At least that's what it seems to hint at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Xenoblade has a truckload of false climaxes, and the thing about them is... they all work :aaaaa:. What a concept eh? Each new twist just ramps things up even more and makes you want to push that much harder to get to the real end.

You'll know when the true ending is upon us because there will literally come a point where things cannot get any more batshit than that, and this time around Monolith had the good sense to bow out right there. It's gonna be great.

Until Xenoblade Chronicles X... Actually I'd ask if the ending of this game has ANYTHING that'd hint to an actual sequel but I kinda want to find out with this LP.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

When you say lost everything. Do you mean your recordings?

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

OMG! That's gotta be horrible :(

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

Lethemonster posted:

I think you mean noughts and crosses

That sounds way too British to be true.

• Locked thread