Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
did you know microsoft windows is the most widely used operating system in the world? that's right, bill gates made that. wow, wat a guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
bill gates is basically insanely sick, unlike that cancer loving pedo steven jobs that all the gaylords in this forum seem to worship . you know what they say, the one who lives longest laughs hardest. long live bill gates

pram
Jun 10, 2001
actually it was dave cutler

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

pram posted:

actually it was dave cutler

actually i think youre jealous of bill geats for his success?!

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

bill gates invented the turing machine in 1936, 20 years before steve jobs was born

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
are we talking like glass pane windows or just like a hole in the wall

cause I dunno if he invented the latter op

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

Cutler was also known for his disdain for all things Unix. His sardonic nature showed through in the VMS v Unix debates at DEC in the early 1980s. He would often show his low opinion by referring to the Unix process I/O model by reciting "getta byte, getta byte, getta byte byte byte" to the rhythm of the "cavalry charge" finale of Rossini's William Tell Overture.

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
actually it was tim paterson, op

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
Bill Gates also invented the personal computer. Before bill gates computers were hobbyist things or big mainframes or w/e. then bill gates came and said "no, lets make a computer for people to use" and that's what he did and that's why we all have computers.

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Shaggar posted:

Bill Gates also invented the personal computer. Before bill gates computers were hobbyist things or big mainframes or w/e. then bill gates came and said "no, lets make a computer for people to use" and that's what he did and that's why we all have computers.

Thats insane. It's unbelieavable how some people can just invent stuff for people to actually use. What did we get from Steve Jobs? A lesson in how not to treat terminal cancer. Lol. What an idiot.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

quote:

Cutler was also known for his disdain for all things Unix. His sardonic nature showed through in the VMS v Unix debates at DEC in the early 1980s. He would often show his low opinion by referring to the Unix process I/O model by reciting "getta byte, getta byte, getta byte byte byte" to the rhythm of the "cavalry charge" finale of Rossini's William Tell Overture.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Extremely YOSPOS

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

black man 3 posted:

Thats insane. It's unbelieavable how some people can just invent stuff for people to actually use. What did we get from Steve Jobs? A lesson in how not to treat terminal cancer. Lol. What an idiot.

he made some really lovely cube computers after he got fired from apple the first time.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Dicky B posted:

hell yeah

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lol. also i posted the quote. someone else care to chime in??????

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW
Can we get a moratorium on all Bill Gates shaming? That man needs more respect in this forum.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-
i heard tjhat bill gates is one of the worlds most notorious philanthropists and has committed philanthropy to the tune of more than $28billion. care to address these allegations, op?

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
everyone wants to hate the best which is why mac users hate windows so much. they cant deal w/ how much better it is and how much better bill gates is than steve jobs so they pout about it.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shaggar posted:

everyone wants to hate the best which is why mac users hate windows so much. they cant deal w/ how much better it is and how much better bill gates is than steve jobs so they pout about it.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot

big scary monsters posted:

i heard tjhat bill gates is one of the worlds most notorious philanthropists and has committed philanthropy to the tune of more than $28billion. care to address these allegations, op?
bill gates is a puppet of the WHO and is actively contributing to the second holocaust

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
when he says he mass-distributes condoms to africans, really puts them on with his mouth 1 by 1

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
which is noble and i praise him for it

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

wandows

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol that dude uses a mac

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

u just know bill uses a mac

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

theadder posted:

u just know bill uses a mac

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
tbf mutilating baby wieners is p hosed up

Flat Daddy
Dec 3, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Space-Pope posted:

tbf mutilating baby wieners is p hosed up

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
enjoy your smegma dick bitch

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
no circumxision chat in the bill gates worship thread you retarded fuxking autists. Next one to do it , and all subsequent offenders get a probing

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Dicky B posted:

gotta post, gotta post, gotta post post post

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
four skin had 7 years ago

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
our fathers chopped off

Steve Ballmer
Aug 25, 2013

Developers! Developers! Developers! Developers!
let's just say i have mixed feelings about bill gates

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Smythe posted:

no circumxision chat in the bill gates worship thread you retarded fuxking autists. Next one to do it , and all subsequent offenders get a probing

Thanks. All hail billy g

black man 3
Oct 29, 2014

by XyloJW

Steve Ballmer posted:

let's just say i have mixed feelings about bill gates

This isn't a funny gimmick

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Squinty Applebottom
Jan 1, 2013