Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
judging by the quality of your posting, i'm p sure you have already figured out how to suck

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

:haw:

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

:smugmrgw:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

du -hast posted:

judging by the quality of your posting, i'm p sure you have already figured out how to suck

I'm a loving senior regular you little piece of poo poo.

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

arent we all

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

what does that even mean other than spending a lot of time on the communication superhighway

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
can the OP clarify if this technology is to BE sucked off by computers or to suck THEM off? Tia

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

what does that even mean other than spending a lot of time on the communication superhighway

It's ironic you dumb oval office.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

julian assflange posted:

can the OP clarify if this technology is to BE sucked off by computers or to suck THEM off? Tia

See the thread title. If you do not have basic reading comprehension then you are likely not in the know when it comes to the latest innovations in sucking off computers.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Knuc U Kinte posted:

See the thread title. If you do not have basic reading comprehension then you are likely not in the know when it comes to the latest innovations in sucking off computers.

yes but Sucking Off Computers or sucking off computers?

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's ironic you dumb oval office.

oh no internet guy called me a name time to qq and dream of sucking off computers because that's what I want to do irl

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

excellent question. we have all seen the greasy nerd loving a fleshlight attached to some wierd input device, near a covered up laptop but perhaps you can affix dildos to them for sucking... or other activities??

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

computer geeks have been hypothesizing teledildonics logistics since the dawn of time but as of yet, no commercial device truly exists that enjoys widespread use or recognition, leaving second life players firmly stuck in the realm of imagination

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

wil this do

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

swipe unlock

shake undo

suck off

Dicky B
Mar 23, 2004

my manage came by when i was looking at that picture and was like "lol probably dont look at that in the office please"

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

he thinks u own one now sry

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

theadder posted:

wil this do

i knew i kept a free drive bay open for something!
thanks!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

theadder posted:

wil this do

wistful thinking that the guy on the one end is gonna have a six pack and be cleanly shaven

• Locked thread