Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Still not working?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Has anyone else had their watch die but you put it on the charger and it's like at 90%?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

What up watch thread is this fixed yet?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I guess it's perma broken then.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

That is pretty cool I'll have to check that out.

Also yay for the thread being back! We won!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Going from a s0 to a 3 is a huge improvement. Cell need not apply.

Half the places I run don't even have a cell signal so it would have been ultra worthless.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Even taking that away it’s still $15 god drat dollars a month. That’s loving insane.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

fr3lm0 posted:

T-mobile is exactly $10 if you're on the T-mobile One with taxes and fees included plan.

Which is still ridiculous.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah I am very happy with dark sky.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

rage-saq posted:

Welp, chalk me up to the crowd of 'AT&T randomly decided to stick the ~$50 of apple watch LTE fees on my bill' despite the signup agreement stating the credit otherwise.

Lol cell carriers are such dick bags.

I’m sure you’ll call and get it fixed but I’m sure they are counting on lots of people not even paying attention.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah I guess but that’s like saying bank makes an error in their favor you pay them 2 million dollars.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Walmart had the S2 for $250 so I decided to get the wife one for her birthday. I’m not sure she will really use it all that much but she was complaining that she didn’t have an Apple Watch.

She’s terrible about remembering to charge her phone so I’m not expecting much.

It’s a great price for the S2 though I can’t expect it will go much lower before they are all gone.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Housh posted:

Do bands ever go on sale?

Like the official ones? Maybe 3rd party sites that sell them may put them on sale but I don't think apple it self one ever does.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Duckman2008 posted:

Ok people, I’m now allowed to buy the Apple Watch series 3. The question is simple: do I Buy now, or wait to see if there is a Black Friday deal?

Yeah maybe you might save $50 at the most. I'm betting we will see the series 2 for $199 though which is a steal IMO.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah it does doesn’t it? Or is 329 the normal price?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah that is what I am going to post.

That is something you will most likely see normal price and some gift card.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So uh I bought my wife the S2 for her birthday but I'm trying to find a good women's band to replace the stock black one with. Has anyone bought a good looking feminine band?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

enojy posted:

All of the lesser-priced ($50) bands come in feminine colors, and all of the leather bands are pretty suitably unisex in size. They all have stainless steel lugs, though. If she has a darker watch, Coach also makes leather bands with darker lugs, and I'm willing to bet their leather is of higher quality for the same price ($150ish.) Then there's the Hermès bands, but gently caress all that.

Ah ok thanks I'll look into the coach ones.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

Just check Etsy. Lots and lots of good bands for good prices there. Certainly much less than designer brands will charge you.

oh yeah thats a great idea too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

ddogflex posted:

And you can buy knockoffs that are oem quality for less than $10

Yeah this. I bought one and it looks exactly like the nike one.

• Locked thread