Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.

enojy posted:

Don't forget, retailers may have a huge clearance on series 1/2 soon. I know as series 1/2 were coming out, the series 0 watches dropped in price big time. Like a 42mm SS with link bracelet for the cost of the band alone.

The Series 1 hasn’t been discontinued- it got a very minor price drop but that’s it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

Martytoof posted:

I wish I could

1) Get the outlook app working on my watch, rather than just having it spin on Loading...
2) Use the outlook calendar as a complication rather than the built in calendar. All I care about is my work calendar and it's all in outlook :\

You can add your exchange calendar to the stock calendar app and it'll all stay in sync with Outlook

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

[quote="“TraderStav”" post="“476599562”"]
Not if you company only allows outlook like mine :(
[/quote]

Lol what? usually it's the opposite way around because of how Outlook handles your domain credentials.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I see there is way more variety in the straps available from Apple now than last time I looked.

Anyone have an opinion on the Sport Loop or Leather Loop designs?

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

After updating I’m seeing massively better performance across the board on my S2

Also the placeholder icons are fixed

• Locked thread