Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Three Olives posted:

Super model completes first half-marathon in impoverished Africa with Apple Watch.
I'm glad she could be the first person to achieve an arbitrary goal that no one else was possibly able to compete with her on.

Unless they were and its more the announcer shaming the Apple employees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Rabble posted:

Talk about the drat watch instead of some lady running. People run marathons every day.

But now they can run them from up their own rear end.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

I said come in! posted:

Haha yeah there's no way TSA is going along with that.

They do it on Android stuff no problem right now.

They've got a scanner and I can just zoom in and do it myself. Then they fondle me and I'm on my way.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Typical Day is when you take the watch off and forget it somewhere.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

MA-Horus posted:

ok come the gently caress on that garage door thing is loving awesome, jesus christ this is tomorrowland poo poo.

Your phone can already do it.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Rabble posted:

Solid gold is extremely malleable, drat thing is going to melt from the heat of the processor.

I'm sure it will stand up to the 30 minutes the watch will track your movement before turning off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

horse mans posted:

At this point you're comparing your back of the napkin calculation of a solid block of gold by weight and the cost an actual product with thousands of engineering man hours put into it that also needs to offset the cost of heightened security in its stores; writing, debugging, documenting, releasing, and supporting the WatchKit SDK; packaging, documenting, and supporting the device; training its employees to troubleshoot the device; and fitting factories to machine the device, and the metallurgical work done to make the gold less malleable. And the margin so that the company actually makes money after all that.

They made the gold less malleable by making it not gold.

• Locked thread