Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Just use the built in mac unlocking. It's the best.

Only thing I like about MacID is not having to type my password when it requested elevated permissions. But most importantly auto lock when I walk away. Was hoping that would be part of the built in unlocking but maybe in an update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

Delzuma posted:

What sleep tracker does everyone recommend?

I use Sleep Watch.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sleep-watch-by-bodymatter/id1138066420?mt=8

The biggest selling point at the time was it was the only tracker I could find that just did it's thing without me telling it what time I was going to sleep and waking up.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal

decypher posted:

Can I browse my phone's local music(iTunes Match) with this update like I can in watchOS 3?

Yup. Tested it out this morning works very well. Does seem to eat battery though.

spaced ninja
Apr 10, 2009

Toilet Rascal
I think I misread the question. But as of today I can see my entire library on my watch including all my old albums I ripped and added to match myself. I have both Apple Music and match though and none of it is actually on any device except my Mac mini.

• Locked thread