Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

Super Dude posted:

They should have just made a press release about this research thing.

You must be new to Apple events.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

just_a_guy posted:

There is a 59$ tax on it being black? Wow. I am not One to complain about Apple pricing. Noone is forcing you to buy. Still some things just feel like highway robbery.... On top of it The One i like is The 42mm watch with link bracelet and I am not going to pay more than my Phone costs for an accessory

The black sport one is the same price as the silver one. Gruber predicted black ones would cost more because the old BlackBooks, but he was wrong.

The only price differences between the sport models is the size difference.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

gret posted:

Anyone think the taptic notifications are too light and too easy to miss? I have it set to the highest setting yet I'm missing notifications left and right.

I have the Prominent Haptic setting enabled which seems to help. It sends a strong vibration right before the notification shows up on your watch.

Edit: For sure should have refreshed before I hit submit.

CBD Corndog
Jun 21, 2009

beergod posted:

When are the S2's supposed to be available if you didn't preorder? I'm actually surprised they aren't available to purchase now, which is probably stupid of me.

I walked into an Apple Store this morning and picked up an S2. You could have gone yesterday and picked one up if you wanted to brave the crowds.

In store pickup has been re-enabled on the website so just order it through there and pick it up in store, no need to wait a month.

• Locked thread