Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

LegendaryFrog posted:

HBO now is exclusive to apple devices? Damnit, I really don't want to buy an apple TV just to legally pay for game of thrones...

Exclusive at launch. I expect it to move to other devices later.

Edit: Price drop is nice, but why not a new version...?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Rabble posted:

Gonna get the Cheap 42mm one dude. The TomTom GPS watch with heart rate monitoring is about the same price.

TomTom GPS watch w/ the heart rate monitoring doesn't require to be paired with an iPhone to work.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I don't get folks like the first commenter on that thread who buy something they can't afford and have to hope the charge is timed with a paycheck being deposited. No one needs an apple watch. Why stretch yourself thin just to get one (not to mention one of the more expensive ones).

They want more things to add to their MacRumors signature.

kimcicle
Feb 23, 2003

This one pisses me off the most; not only are they putting a terrible looking case on a watch, but they're trying to make sure that you see her huge wedding rings at the same time.

• Locked thread