Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Cool, gimme an update in a few days about the band. It was fine for me for a while but I guess I have a skin reaction to the nickel. It happens every so often.
Might want to try complaining to Apple about it. I remember when the original came out some people had reactions and Apple replaced their bands with other types.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Housh posted:

Do bands ever go on sale?
Only time I’ve heard of it is when retailers were clearing out their own in store inventory, like I don’t think the prices were online and it varied by store.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Rick posted:

I'm guessing that due to the posts about the Now Playing app earlier in the thread there is no way to get it without turning off the pop-up face?
I keep it in the Dock so pretty sure you can pin it in there, and if it's like before it should automatically be there when you have some media playing.

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

They have one extra watch face and a tacky sports band so...uh
It's like two or three faces...and the volt color for other faces! Is that Nike exclusive too? I actually use them sometimes so ehh, it's the same price as the regular equivalent models iirc so it was more of a "why not" for me.

• Locked thread