Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
What's the oldest picture you have on your hard drive?

Technically mine is :nws:http://i.imgur.com/Bx00RO1.jpg:nws:from 10/21/2010. But as far as work safe images go it would be this

5/12/2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
which hard drive, scrub? I have many :smug:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
The oldest picture on any hard drive you have. Don't play coy.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
its a picture of my daughter from 14 years ago :corsair:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I get maniacal every winter and destroy all my electronics. Its like christmas but I get to break all the poo poo.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
prolly a dick

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 24 hours!
It's a picture of my cock in your moms rear end, OP.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

12/13/1969

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
i have a picture of a gulper eel from 2004

pictures were smaller in those days

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I'm scared. I checked just for funzies and mine is a super high res pic of rupert murdoch, dated 2007. I've done a full hard drive wipe since that date. WTF. I admit that I might have posted such a picture here for an example of an evil overlord or something similar and just not remembered it, but why is the timestamp hosed up?!

the wallpapers were probably put there by windows so it doesn't surprise me that they have hosed up timestamps but why the gently caress has murdoch temporally trespassed onto my computer? All my other non-wallpaper pics are timestamped 2010 and up, post hard drive wipe.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

just found out i have hundreds of soviet like, posters with the date 1996 :psyduck:

p cool

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
"batspiderman.jpg" circa 1/11/2004 at 12:15pm

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Windows 98 posted:

The oldest picture on any hard drive you have. Don't play coy.

8/9/1995, apparently. I was on the cutting edge of MSPaint threads

Nathilus posted:

I'm scared. I checked just for funzies and mine is a super high res pic of rupert murdoch, dated 2007. I've done a full hard drive wipe since that date. WTF. I admit that I might have posted such a picture here for an example of an evil overlord or something similar and just not remembered it, but why is the timestamp hosed up?!

the wallpapers were probably put there by windows so it doesn't surprise me that they have hosed up timestamps but why the gently caress has murdoch temporally trespassed onto my computer? All my other non-wallpaper pics are timestamped 2010 and up, post hard drive wipe.

you can't trust the date attached to photo metadata, especially with photos from the internet. the original metadata seems to be preserved with internet photos sometimes now, so you might save it to your Pictures folder and have it show up as being from an earlier year

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

6/7/2010, on an ancient hard drive. i don't know what else I expected, honestly

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lmao if you don't store everything in the cloud

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

07/28/1998 05:42 PM

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
April 29, 2009

Dr. Eldarion
Mar 21, 2001

Deal Dispatcher

January 1, 2000. Me loving around with photoshop or something:

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

24 june 2004 :shobon:

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
old loving pcs

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Zeike posted:

old loving pcs

I was born to archive, motherfucker :twisted:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

another time i found a floppy disk, and it had something i wrote in like 2nd grade about my cats and dogs being sucked into cyberspace and fighting viruses, like some hosed up combination of tron and scooby doo and the cyberchase

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Low Desert Punk posted:

another time i found a floppy disk, and it had something i wrote in like 2nd grade about my cats and dogs being sucked into cyberspace and fighting viruses, like some hosed up combination of tron and scooby doo and the cyberchase

that loving owns

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
seems appropriate

Setzer Gabbiani
Oct 13, 2004

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

21st January 2003!

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
this thread should just be goatse ad infinitum

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Remember kids wipe your droids' memories every so often or they glitch out and start developing troublesome issues like C3PO.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

outstanding, I remember that thread

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

that's a good picture

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Wait sorry it's this one lol

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
can we just do old pics now

11/05/2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.

• Locked thread