Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

It's good to stretch your legs once in a while and a fire drill is a good opportunity for this. Sit down all day and without any warning at all you're suddenly a fat bastard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Haifisch posted:

Peeve: The concept of winter.

Snow sucks. Ice sucks. Slush sucks. Cold sucks. The wind somehow seems to blow from every direction at once whenever you're trying to clear snow off something. Later this week we're going to have a day where goddamn high temp is -14F.

If I didn't have to go outside for work and food, I'd probably just hibernate for three months and avoid all that bullshit.

I feel really sorry for you. Meanwhile this week I'll have to endure 40 C (or 105 F) here where I live and work.

For the love of god please let's swap climates.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Holy poo poo do you live in fuckin Yakutsk?

Or maybe in the middle of Canada, pretty possible too.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Everybody should be like Hello Kitty

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

"hails from"

:barf:

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Whistling in pop songs can loving die.

Also that sound of liquid being poured in a glass, constantly used in soft drink commercials, scenes featuring champagne or whatever, just makes me want to rip my face off.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Say whatever you want about the movie but that's the part that made me guffaw my bowels out

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Just say "OK I'm on it peace out"

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Just set the clocks so that 6 am be actually 11 am or something. You're welcome.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

yeah I eat rear end posted:

but it's a scam. You shouldn't get money for something you'd do anyway. People don't tweet to make money, they do it because they feel like ejaculating their thoughts on to the internet. That shouldn't be monetized. It's worthless content.

People do get paid for being funny, but only because they produce things that make their company money, whether it's a show or a standup act.

imho you should only earn a profit if you are providing a net benefit to society, and lets players and other video game streamers don't. They are a parasite. Making money is supposed to be hard and unpleasant, not fun.

yeah you are rear end

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

As a former military, that pisses me off too.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I too wish real life was like Ed Edd n Eddy but alas...

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

And don't do the fake jog thing.

Don't worry, I always make sure to cross as slowly as possible. Physical battery may occur in case of honking.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

20XX: a year of highs and lows.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

When people say this

I think it's funny that you...
when they actually don't think it's funny at all, they're just pissed and whiny.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Midig posted:

I swear if university is like this I am going to become one of those "Learn a trade" people or continue with my dead end job.

Oh strap yourself in and get ready to meet some huge egos.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

It really is a thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRGANkix1T8&t=9s

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Midig posted:

I hate that lying sideways in bed is the most comfortable thing in the world while going to sleep and also causes back pain for the next day.

Get a new mattress/spine

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Killingyouguy! posted:

Precisely what I mean though, 'fun' is nice but isn't so sacred that a quarter of the year needs to be blocked off for it, a week or two would fit everyone's needs better

It wouldn't.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

People just clap too much these days. Like wow settle down you're not a seal.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

That's Awful

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Facebook feed videos are one of my pet peeves, by the way. I don't even need to watch them, I can listen from the other room and I know it's 90% dumb Chinese meme vídeos with even dumber music

Negostrike has a new favorite as of 13:06 on Sep 10, 2019

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Kelvin bitches

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I'll have anything for breakfast, but I'm not gonna put any disgusting milk on it.

Also I can't comprehend grown up people who drink pure milk unless they're having cookies or whatever. Especially during lunch or dinner. :barf:

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Famous proverbs in songs. Poetic amateurishness at its worst.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

"Why did you loving ask then, you loving bellend?"

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

You don't??

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Kanine posted:

"Oh, you don't think capitalism is good?? Oh then perhaps please explain to me why you own things hmmmmmm??? Checkmate!"

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Danaru posted:

Christmas related peeve, people who get insulted by me not liking Christmas. I grew up cripplingly poor with a family that outright said they hoped I'd die last time I saw them 17 years ago (and my dad tried to make it happen lmao I'm still here bitch), so the whole family and presents thing just makes me bitter. I generally keep it to myself unless prompted but of course if you dont show the exact right amount of enthusiasm, the inquisition comes out and demands to know why.

The most memorable instance is when a bunch of gay people were commiserating about lovely families and how christmas is always a loving chore, someone barged in and melted down about how we were ERASING their EXPERIENCES by not liking christmas, like we were hating christmas as a personal attack against them. God drat I hate christmas so much.

gently caress. I'm sorry you had to go through this poo poo. Good thing you survived it. gently caress Christmas.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Reading about Halloween these last few days I got a new pet peeve: Celtic languages. How can "Samhain" be pronounced "sawin"? :psyduck:

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Shibawanko posted:

I hate British people who overuse "sorted" for everything

You're gonna love this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzWthp8j4D4

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

That's why I don't hold my farts

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Was it a wet juicy phlegmy cough?

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

My pet peeve is any time I'm at work and actually required to do my job. gently caress that noise, I'm not paid enough for that poo poo.

Fine just let that duck steal that meat, geez

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Funnily enough I feel less safe wearing a hood because it blocks my peripheral vision

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Dip Viscous posted:

What if the people with their hoods up are just cold?

So far I saw people here complaining about people wearing them indoors, where there's no wind or rain usually.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

If you typed Fox News you can be sure you'll have Fox News advertisements and recommendations for years to come.

Same if you even say "Fox News" aloud close to your phone.

:tinfoil:

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

I just keep talking while raising my voice gradually as long as the motherfucker keeps talking over me. I might get to bloodcurdling levels if the person still talking.

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Brawnfire posted:

Yours to keep!

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Arrath posted:

2nd level reaction videos are already a thing, soon it will be a nest of so many picture in picture in picture ......in picture portraits of people reacting to the first video that it's like watching a massive zoom meeting only smeared across a bountiful 240p video frame further mangled by reddits video player.

Or something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVPtCr384V8&hd=1