Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I really loving hate the fitness world or "community" and trying to just find basic information on workouts is a nightmare.

What the gently caress does any of this bullshit mean it's not even English

quote:

RETEST CF PDX Benchmark WOD 1:
A. No-Ft Rope Climb for speed, 2 attempts allowed.
B. Bench Press: in 10 min, find your 1RM.
C. Bench Press: amrap in 20 sec @ bwt
D. For total reps in 10 minutes:
10 rounds of “Cindy”, then
Row for max cals in the remaining time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

You're asking too many questions at a time. All they heard is "do you want to do this thing?"

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I do that. My nose gets runny when I'm outside.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I hate sites like Huckberry where you can't even see the drat items for sale until you log in with Facebook or make an account.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Have a light dinner and try to avoid alcohol. Then when you wake up you're starving and can't wait to eat.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

All you have to do is bring a 6 or 12 pack of beer literally nobody complains about those and it requires no prep work.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

l337 sk1llz was so much better guys. This bae smh nonsense is horse poo poo.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I hate every single sentence in this video shown on John Oliver.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziV7PK9j__o

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I use bus apps that shows where the buses are on a map in real time. No guesswork anymore.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I hate noise. thank god for the suburbs.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Every other time I get a flu shot my arm hurts a lot the next day like I have a massive bruise. Other times I feel nothing. What's with that. The last two years were fine but I get nervous every time I come in to get it.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Every period movie with Emma Stone just looks like Emma Stone dressing up in stupid costumes. I never believe that it's a character for a second.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Murphy Brownback posted:

I thought he was alright in Great Gatsby in terms of being convincingly in that "period", but I think the most glaring example is man in the iron mask. That movie sucked rear end largely because of him. It was likely he (or any of t he other main characters really) weren't even trying to sound french.

They were all doing British accents. Except for Gerard Depardiueueueu since he can't do a British accent.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Youtube videos with normal English titles but when you click it it's completely in a different language. The title will be like "Apple Macbook Pro 15 Review" and then the whole thing will be in German. Misleading rear end in a top hat.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I worked at a restaurant for a few months and the schedule really sucks. You work all holidays and some days start at 5am. gently caress hospitality.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Yeah unfortunately at this point "trigger warning" has lost all of its original meaning and all I can picture is a fat person with blue hair.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

People that walk way too slowly on overgrown trails

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Super fat people on public transportation.

Or people that enter the bus with a cart and bunch of bags and just set it down without moving in. Thanks for blocking the drat door, oval office!

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Also like 99% of the world doesn't have access to Thai chili. Just assume recipes are telling you to get the standard supermarket crap.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

People that just swallow oysters without chewing or tasting it. You're not gulping down medicine. And don't drown it in ketchup or tabasco or whatever. What's the point of paying so much and then covering it up so you can barley taste it.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I loving hate Dreamforce. No idea what it is and no interest in finding out. All I know is once a year the downtown area is full of these lovely people wearing stupid backpacks and doing some bullshit.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

language is fluid

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Her best movie is the one with Michael Pitt in France in the 60s. I have never seen it from beginning to end.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Stop getting nosebleeds at work that's a health hazard

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Mu Zeta posted:

I loving hate Dreamforce. No idea what it is and no interest in finding out. All I know is once a year the downtown area is full of these lovely people wearing stupid backpacks and doing some bullshit.

Dreamforce is here and it's a poo poo show. Stop looking at your loving phones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxSK14mQHp4

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

One of my professors graduated from Yale and she mentions something about Yale at least once every class.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Wish my grandma would text me but she's dead. Both of them.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Do people still listen to Tool after high school

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

You are so bias

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

The most common tourists I see as an American are other Americans so I guess I hate American tourists the most. Thanks for coming here and going to the loving Hard Rock Cafe you dumbasses.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Chinese tourists are the loudest and rudest. They are like Americans from 30 years ago. Flush with cash, arrogant, and with 0 regard for local customs.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

If she was in Canada she would be getting the medical treatment for free but she would have to wait like 3 months for an appointment.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

I hate shows like Chef's Table and Mind of a Chef that makes cooks look like gods. As if every dish they make is some miracle.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Silver Falcon posted:

Since it's almost election time and it's on my mind... people who don't vote.

Voter turnout in my country is embarrassingly low, especially among women and minorities. Now, I'm not talking about people who want to vote, but can't. Like, they work horrific hours and can't get the time off, or whatever. Hey, I understand. My beef is not with them.

My beef is with the :smug: chucklefucks who don't vote because "Lol it doesn't matter, nothing ever changes, my vote doesn't count anyway." gently caress you. This attitude is exactly why things are the way they are! How is not voting going to make things any better?! I don't get it at all.

The low turnout among women especially kills me. The Women's Suffrage Movement was decades of fighting and blood, sweat, and tears. Women starved themselves and even died over it, and you won't go out and exercise that hard-won right?

It's the government's fault for making voting inconvenient. I mailed in my vote weeks ago and it was easy as hell. I'm not going out and standing in line on a work day.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

It could be a deconstructed soup with all the dry ingredients of the soup arranged on a plate.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Why are people buying 32 or 40 oz yeti tumblers? Do you really need to keep a day's worth of soda on your desk at all times? I also see people getting 32oz thermos and filling it with coffee. That's a lot of loving coffee for one day man.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

bean_shadow posted:

These things are really good at keeping things cold. I can have a tumbler of ice water sitting on my bedside table all night and there are still ice cubes in the morning.

Yeah but why do you want that much water? I'm not talking about having a glass of water on the bed stand. I'm talking about having like a 40z tub of water. I don't know why the gigantic sizes are the best sellers.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

They want to clean the table pack it to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

$100 bill