Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Because I'm evil I did vote for Albanese at the federal election. I think Hall Greenland is a great man but the facts are Albanese is about as good a local member as one can ask for. He gets plenty of pork for the electorate and has assisted me a number of times with issues.

I will be voting greens for Newtown though. So go greens. I voted greens last state election too but that was a tough one because I also like Tebbutt and I always thought it was an underrated thing to be represented by a husband and wife team at federal and state level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

I just followed the greens htv card in the Newtown electorate. No democracy sausage at Petersham tafe though. Boooooo.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Wow that stuff in the east hill electorate sounds awful. Stickers calling the alp candidate a paedo lover.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

adamantium|wang posted:

The number of seats that are showing LIB >80% is :stonk:

Seats populated by inbred maniacs who have servants and shoot peasants on their estates.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Liberal preferences will decide Balmain and Newtown. I think labor might steal back Balmain. Verity firth is a fine candidate and Parker courting lnp voters is kinda gross.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Cessnocks mp is my old teacher....p.e teacher.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Greens look really strong in Newtown.

gently caress you Michael Elgin.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

If greens can compete in the city of ballina with labor they will win the seat. Wow.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

Labor conceding in Newtown. Yay !!! The huge booth victories in Newtown itself certainly helped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

That is pretty dumb.

That said isn't Cook traditionally a pretty safe seat for the ALP.

• Locked thread