Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

aers posted:

oh man this show is really good at subtle character stuff its so refreshing but BY GOD unless they outright kiss its a complete failure

KyoAni: The Show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Progress report: 5 minutes in. Kumiko wearing a ponytail. 10/10

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

thechosenone posted:

Just from looking at those weird noise compilations I can already tell I would really like it if directors would stop forcing women to act like squeaky fkcunig mouses when they voice act. Japanese women do not sound like mice!

That cooking show with the kid who sounds like a kid is also gets props for this same reason. are there any other shows that let women use a natural sounding voice?

Geh

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
My love is a stapler

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
This ep was really good as well, my favorite so far. The setting of their retreat is making me all nostalgic for those school trips where you'd stay up late at night, leave your room, and get into sentimental talks with random people.

also

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

paragon1 posted:

They don't give you your music instructor's certification until you can reduce a first seat clarinet to tears by the sheer weight of the disappointment in your stare.

Having only known the school band teacher through a study hall, even I know this feel

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Endorph posted:

also, press f to pay respects to yuuko, who has been friendzoned no less than 3 separate times in this show

i'm glad she isn't two-timing

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
finally, ribbons will eat natsuki's cake

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

this is the greatest day in human history

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
she gave sapphy an ahogerub

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
the bird has flown, literally

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
it's one of kyoani's super powerful traits. they do it even in shows where you don't expect/notice it, like kyoukai no kanata

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

gonna have to remember to check out all the bd specials as they come out

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
i feel more sorry for the shoe supporters who saw the hairclip and thought it was going to be half as relevant here as it is in the novels, only for kumiko brush them off. but that's one of many things kyoani changed for the sake of narrative, and it's good for it. i'm glad the finale focuses on being a conclusion for what the second season was all about.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
im pretty sure you can just write it out asuka x reina x kumiko and the first ones are assumed to be the tops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

• Locked thread