Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
The completed core book of Breakfast Cult, hopefully. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

AmiYumi posted:

Is the offer for people who missed it to get in on the Kickstarter still open? I sent an email to the address you listed a while back, but no response.

Which one did you email?

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

AmiYumi posted:

The InverseWorldGames Gmail account. If I can still get in, I'll paypal you ASAP. LET ME GIVE YOU MONEY, BRO.

Yeah, that email was given so people could paypal. Do that!

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

TheTatteredKing posted:

I'm now trying to get back into pbp since my internet nerd cliche all has jobs and lives now. Back in the old community I started the longest running game that finished, which I quit for the last third because shitlords on the internet. But came back for the last bit to wrap it up. I still feel bad for flaking out on that eclipse phase game here years ago which is probably silly of me.

It's cool, it happens! You weren't the only person we replaced anyway.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Take it to the KS thread, please!

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Ettin posted:

Take it to the KS thread, please!

Actually forget I said this, the industry thread is a better fit since this KS is probably going to be trashed.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
That makes two each!

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

Winson_Paine posted:

pro modding demands you pick someone who will do the job just a little bit worse than yourself so you will look better, i think i fukkin nailed it

Mods????

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

dwarf74 posted:

Ettin, please reopen grognards.txt

Well, you were polite.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
Hey everyone. I'm in the market for a cool new dice bag, any suggestions? It has to be something I can ship to Australia.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

grassy gnoll posted:

In which Ettin masquerades under a new avatar to pretend he is not anime to the bone and blood.

Uh yeah, I'm the Dungeon Master.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010
New thread here.

• Locked thread