Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'm now trying to get back into pbp since my internet nerd cliche all has jobs and lives now. Back in the old community I started the longest running game that finished, which I quit for the last third because shitlords on the internet. But came back for the last bit to wrap it up. I still feel bad for flaking out on that eclipse phase game here years ago which is probably silly of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

PurpleXVI posted:

The pitch for Exalted is wonderful, if only the reality could be as good.

Well we'll always have the time honored tradition of running X in Y ruleset.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Honorable Mention For A Mechanic That Makes My Eyes Do A Barrel Roll:

Selective Pregnancy

Well I think I learned all I need to know about the game

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Alien Rope Burn posted:

It was very much "Really? You need a merit to say your character doesn't spawn? Isn't that like, something you can't just work out around the table? Is that a preview of the new Sexual Combat rules, or what?"

This dovetails with the perception of that group of players that the rules can't be divorced from the setting in a funny way.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Weird folklore creatures are the best. Like lumberjack urban legends. The catthing with lopsided legs so it has to walk circles around mountains to stand up straight. Or the thing that's so fast it keeps running into trees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

CAH cards never work grammatically and that annoys me. Also while some cards are hilarious like "the mere concept of applebees" good like getting the subject card that it works with

• Locked thread