Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I painted a mini for the first time ever. I don't think I did too bad.

Skellington for size reference

I also did some skeletons and a icy blue mini dragon and drank a lot of red bull. Gonna crush some bones this March.

E: I'm a poo poo photographer and I refuse to learn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

in like a djinn

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Something something OGL

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Rannos22 posted:

I don't think I've seen a worse reason not to use roll20, and its not like you need to dig deep to find a good reason.

What reasons are those? I mean it's probably one of the most user friendly free vtts available

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

That link has an ad for "INDIAN HEADDRESSES AND WAR TOTEMS"

Talk about appropriation

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

At least you didn't make them confirm their crit. That was the worst design decision I think I've ever seen. Let's take the only fun part of rolling a d20 and make it not happen 50% of the time. gently caress.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Echophonic posted:

Worth noting that 4e sort of does this. A 20 is an auto-hit, but is only a crit if your 20+mods is actually high enough to hit the target. It just cuts out the confirm part. It really only ever comes into play with huge debuffs, though.

I've never seen someone enforce that, but I can see how it shakes out. Generally 4e fights aren't that out of balance, so it doesn't come up that often. Anyway, making someone roll twice is asinine and a poo poo mechanic. The whole "but you still hit even if you don't confirm" platitude was the worst. Motherfucker, I only roll dice like ten times a session, and I got a 20. I want it to mean something.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

that's what it means? do i want to be hrothgar? :ohdear:

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

yes, but i prefer smoking pipes and trilbys

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Captain Foo posted:

Show me your honor, Hrothgar

why does every Vampire game turn into a sex thing?

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Spend your savings, don't cash in your 401(k)

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

A list of free RPGs?

Check the OP

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3534648&perpage=40

Dr. Lunchables fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Mar 20, 2015

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

It's a ridiculous nigh unbeatable dungeon designed to punish PCs. That's all.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

It's all a cheat anyway, so I guess you can just throw your arms up and declare that you win.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Night10194 posted:

I'm curious. I found my old collection of Magic cards while going through my stuff to clean out my old room this week. Where would I take them to get them appraised? I know at least a few of the cards I have are valuable and I have no idea how to find out what they're worth or sell them, not having played since high school.

Go to Coolstuffinc.com and look them up by block. That's low going rate, and you could probably ask 125% of the CSI offer provided the cards are clean and undamaged. Selling individually will get you more money, but also more hassle.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Every piece is expendable. Except one. That one will cost you the game. So, you know... Not Expendable.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

FactsAreUseless posted:

Well, he already knows how to dive... muff-dive, that is, because he invented it!

No one ate pussy in westeros before he mucked box on that ginger chick?

I always thought creamy lamprey pie was an innuendo.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

The fine silken robe cupped her bosom as Jon mucked her box, not unlike how Lord Manderly had eaten the finest fatted calf at the banquet, stuffing his gob with glazed quail, roast rabbit stuffed with fig, and three healthy glasses of southern wine. This is how Jon mucked her box.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Really Pants posted:

you know muffing jon snow

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

I can't read your moon language. I assume it's about textiles and meat pies.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Lapland dude. Half way to jotunheim.

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

hey everybody, shut up and tell me what cocktail to make next. I have: gin, whiskey, bourbon, vodka, white rum, dry & sweet vermouth, soda and lemons.

e: also bitters. gently caress yea.

e2: not a manhattan. just had one. a little too sweet for a bourbon drink IMO

Dr. Lunchables fucked around with this message at 22:50 on Mar 30, 2015

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

i drank all my ginger beer and ginger ale. otherwise I'd be right there. for now its a proper martini.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Really Pants posted:

Currently drinking: Seagram's Distiller's Reserve + Corning Country Cottage

wait, is that a glass you're drinking from? poo poo. I'm not that classy. it all goes in the crown royal rocks glass.

• Locked thread