Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

Impermanent posted:

D&D is the rocket booster that this hobby needed in order to get into the atmosphere. We can safely leave it behind now that Synnibarr exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

PresidentBeard posted:

The same way people get rid of the history of pedophilia in Polaris games.

What exactly are you referencing?

BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

GrizzlyCow posted:

So, 5d4 vs 3d6 vs 2d10 3d7 vs 10d2. What's the superior set?

(4-20)

BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

Siivola posted:

This is a thing it would be really cool to say with a citation attached, because Varg Vikernes doesn't actually write D&D supplements.

I mean I love y'all and all, but sometimes you are really quick to get out the hammer and the crosses.

I looked into this. It's pretty clear Raggi linked Varg's video because it's weird to see a hardcore racist/murderer talk about D&D. "[H]e really doesn't sound any different than anyone else around here."

On the other hand, Raggi also made a G+ post to the effect of no matter what an unrepentant bloody handed murderer you are, it shouldn't stop people from buying your poo poo or collaborating with you.

BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

Fuego Fish posted:

OK so moving on from that post which I didn't read a word of, and which nobody else probably read either, in more important news it's my birthday today.

Happy Birthday.

BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

Captain Foo posted:

are you for real

Happy Birthday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrainParasite
Jan 24, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Exalted is good as it is.