Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm back but I haven't seen a name i recognize yet is grover still mod?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I think my last ban was in 2012 so fill me in, I prefer slides like a commanders brief, tia. I want all mods and posters since I was banned coded red green or amber. hop to it hero

edit: is it still #gip or what I dont remember the cool places

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 04:12 on May 12, 2015

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
do the little grenades mean everyone but me or am I subhuman

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Uhm I've probably spent like $300 posting here, which is way worse.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
sup homie. please take it easy on me i know the forums change over the years. I'll try not to drunk post a poo poo ton. just reactivated my account a few minutes ago so I'm still trying to figure everything out.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Oh hey Hangouts lol. I'm installing now. Here I was /join 'ing poo poo in IRC

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
can I get invited to the hangout horanca@gmail.com

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm not sure if that one is banned or not :/

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I was supposed to sign out on terminal leave may 10th but now I've been extended for a med board :o

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
as someone who lived at fort polk for 3 years you may as well just loving resign your commission

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
twelve years ugh

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

germskr posted:

So I have a TDY for roughly 20 days at "Fort Lost-in-the-Woods" (as my buddy called it- Leonard Wood) and wanted to know what, if anything was good about the area?

that after 20 days you'll be gone.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
at least three of them will be wearing strap on eye pro

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
CHECK OUT MY WICKED BASIC TRAINING TEE SHIRT DRILL SERGEANT SMITH WAS SUCH A BAD rear end

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
black pt pants, white tee shirt, combat boots.

sup ladies

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
ahahahhahahaha yo it totes got the armor logo tanker 4lyfe death before dismount get up on this dick yo

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I used to give my DEPs a class specifically about buying swords and 2015 camaros as E1s. Some listened, some did not. Then I stopped caring.

Had one kid buy a 2006 Dakota at for 16k at 18% interest tell me he got a good deal because they threw in an amplifier :(

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
in 3+ years none that i'm aware of.

Surprisingly.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
the only thing worst than west point grads are west point grads with a family lineage of going to west point.

I don't have any anecdotal evidence of it or anything but it's an assumption of mine.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Suicide attempt, DUI annnnnnnnnd a rape???

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
My CG has a link to his reading list on the front page of the program we use daily.

Like seriously cool you read malcom gladwell, I'm glad excelsior university has books in its curriculum

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
uhhh ITS THE PREMIER LEADERshiP COURSE you loving peasant

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
is ranger rolling just rolling your shirts and socks? Because thats the stupidest loving name for something thats like BCT day one poo poo.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
RANGERS DO THIS also every soldier since 1938

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
IDK like a hundred years ago I went to basic we were just told to roll our socks and shirts. i've never heard it called that so its funny. I've been accused of RANGER ROLLING my hat but thats just because i'm not going to be a fag and have it starched and I smash it down, suck my dick I DO WHAT I WANT I"M A GROwn rear end MAN

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I spend more time on an AF base now than I do an Army base, and seeing WARRIOR WEATHER AIRMAN makes me realize its a DoD thing and could be worse, because like 99% of the army are theoretically more warrior than the USAF.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
as an E6 with 12 years in, I can confirm that everyone 4 STAR and below is a complete piece of poo poo more concerned with petty uniform poo poo than the actual wars we fight.

edit because I accidentally said O5+ were cool

edit2: because if I wasnt drunk I'd be ashamed to say I was a 12 year E6

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'd post a pic of how I wear my hat but I cant. Anyhow i think its anything but LOOKING BRAND NEW and like crisp and like a fez cap with a bill

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
bring back the beret, bring back unshaved chefs hat, bring back we don't need hats to cover our greasy hair because its not 1950 anymore

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
has anyone suggested to higher military command that wearing a hat is "unprofessional" in the business world

or do we keep pretending its 1950?

If we keep pretending its 1950 we need to segregate again and call rape a night on the town or an overnight pass or something

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Mike-o posted:

Bring back the oval office cap.

I still have mine, owns. BUT loving wearing A's or B's everywhere.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
is headgear because of tradition? SO ARE loving BEARDS SINCE LIKE THE BEGINNING OF TIME

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm being chaptered out for psyche, I'm a loose cannon

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Cole posted:

i always tucked mine into the bands on the side. easiest and quickest way to make it look like not dogshit.

i did get told to change it a few times but never corrected it.

yes, smash it into the side bands. Like an american.

Anyhow, wearing my garrison cap, I think its the only thing i have left from original enlistment

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
here you go a real song other than all that DEATH ROCK GANGSTA RAP you kids listen to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBJUHvQPFTI

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
to be fair literally everything from soldier not taking his trash out to rape is an SIR now

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
only for loving human being E9s who want to degrade their NCOs for not buying them

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
lots of noobs here who think the wear out date of 2019 means poo poo in active duty.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
two things.

first:
google image search "im your upgrade"
first result is a picture i took at fort polk in 09 lol.

Bravo:
I'm finally retiring friday i think. I got a retirment AAM for 12 years in service :rambo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I final out of the army in like 36 hours, still haven't gotten my installation clearing papers due to my units sheer incompetence :) Made a scene at JBLM in/out processing and the fat old guy that worked the front desk basically closed the shutters on me at 1530 sharp while i was standing there for the past 30 minutes on the phone with my BN trying figure out what their malfunction was.

I'M SURE THIS WILL WORK OUT FOR THE BEST.

Sitting in a room on base lodging. God I have spent way too much time in boring loving base lodging for no real good reason in the past 12 years. It almost is sad to leave it now haha haahahah ahahahaha.

Within 90 days I'm going to be homeless and a missing person just wait! I can't wait. I'm off meds and i'm a wild a crazy guy

• Locked thread