Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
i know it's generic but have you tried a complete reinstall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

David Pratt posted:

The karts in GSC are brilliant.

Driving an F1 around a kart track is not.

WHERE THE gently caress ARE MY SUPER KARTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Norns posted:

The only game I've been using my H Shifter with any regularity has been Euro Truck Simulator 2. Normally I get lazy and just sequential shift for everything.

I need a sequential stick.

Atomizer posted:

Hey, in something like Assetto, how do you handle cars with 7 forward gears like the latest Corvette or 911 when you've only got 6 on the G27's H-shifter?

solve both these issues with a th8a from thrustmaster :V

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Norns posted:

In just bit the bullet and paid 200 on newegg. I'm very impulsive at times.

changing from sequential mode to h shifter takes a coupla screws, but other than that it's a pretty drat solid shifter vOv

fer 200 tho you might have wanted to grab the fanatec

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

!!!!!!!!! you'll probably want the table clamp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christ and also the usb adapter, loving fanatec. (unless you have a fanatec wheel that will let you plug in to it)

looks like i'm pricing you up 50 bucks :/

OhsH fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Mar 7, 2015

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Norns posted:

Maybe I'll just use this as an excuse to step up to a belt driven wheel.

hahahahaha you're gonna make me feel bad

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
R3E just needs to rent out their sound department.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

GhostDog posted:

:eng101: Fact: There is not a single person in the world who regrets picking up Stock Car Extreme.

They got the superkarts in yet? Thats the only thing i wanted with steam release and from what i can tell everybody forgot it was supposed to even have those so im kinda miffed.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

GutBomb posted:

When I lived in Sweden (2000-2002) Swedes would mention in a boasting kind of way that they had the highest tax rate in Europe. They then followed up with information that they also have the highest suicide rate.

:mrgw:

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
hi live for speed is really fun drat

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Norns posted:

I'm going to have to double dip because my idiot friends refuse to race on PC even though they have full capable gaming pc.

Also means I need a new wheel since my G27 won't work with both of my consoles...gently caress.

New friends should be cheaper

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

They were pretty forthcoming about GRID Autosport.

i'll believe it when i see 2015,

still never managhed to make the wheel feel good, with 2010 or 2011, or 2013

which sucks because minus the lovely first lap AI it looks like it's actually kinda deep.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
so yeah once the website stops suckin dongs and lets you guys link your steam accounts join https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/13996/dirtygoons and we can do stupid things i guess

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

quaunaut posted:

Who the balls thought a night race rain in Wales was a good idea?

We're all gonna die.

Hi its me.

I crashed on stage 2 and i went back to menu and it gave me a 30 min stage, so uh, ill see you guys for the next one.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

quaunaut posted:

Yeah, I saw that and was like "Wow that's quite excessive." If you know the steps that came to that you should probably report it.

Crashed the car. Irreparable damage

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
so this is the thread to ask

what cars you wanna run in the league poo poo, or do you want me to just suprise you with random classes?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

We're doing a pcars league, yes?

https://www.dirtgame.com/leagues/league/13996/dirtygoons

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Can't connect using steam

account linking? yeah that shits hit or miss.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

here hope this helps

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
next dirt "season" league poo poo should pop off 6 pm est.

i'll try to keep it to 5 stages, doing the first 2 same location, and the final 3 same location. Unless people ask for other things in which case yeah sure whatever.

Edit: OR NOT lemme fix dis maybe.

OhsH fucked around with this message at 23:02 on May 1, 2015

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
new league thing starts in 6 mins from this post

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
well fine i should probably do this whole league thing too, shouldn't i

here comes a special boy

edit: BLEH

OhsH fucked around with this message at 20:53 on May 3, 2015

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
i can add more days to the next ones

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Jehde posted:

I think our rally organizer got consumed by Project CARS. :negative:

made you and a few others promoted in the league so you can make seasons and poo poo, also feel free to promote whoever is active and stuff :V

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Keket posted:

Boo :( are there any cheap FFB PC wheels?

Logitech driving force gt on ebay as cheap as you can.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
dfgt is straight cut gears compared to the g27's helical cut iirc.

edit: ask me about how i sent off a g27 to a friend because i forgot i bought it on newegg, and then when i remembered and asked him about it he already had spraypainted it neon green lmao

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Kilonum posted:

Really, only thing i like about the DFGT over the G27 is the number of buttons on the wheel itself

:agreed:

also use sound proof headphones vOv

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Cojawfee posted:

Your friend spray paints everything he receives?

i aint gonna knock a man's proclivities, ok.

edit: i should probably say that i sent it to him because i coulda sworn i ebay'd it and it wasn't working and he wanted to fix it so i gave it to him if he paid the shipping, no idea if he ever fixed it.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

KillHour posted:

Better than my ex wife. :haw:

if u like weed and big dumb idiots, im the guy u want to move in.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
hes got 5 bedrooms guys.

we can all share the weed : )

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

CaseFace McGee posted:

Manufactured cockpits look nice, and that keyboard tray is sweet, but I'd rather get a better video card and build my own... put more cash towards the computer instead of the cockpit.

.....do they come with a computer???

i'm probably just reading this wrong vOv

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
K, i was reading wrong and its ok

i still need to save a bunch of money and buy a csw v2 some day : (

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

jonathan posted:

In all seriousness though I'm pretty much done buying expensive toys. I'm going to downsize shortly.

keep us in mind ; )

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Gonna drop p cars for gsce superkarts.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
like seriously lol if you haven't tried every racing game on the market lmbo if you honestly have opinions like for real oh my god sim racing is just lmbo.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
ok i just tried out the superkarts on stock car extreme and HUIKJDSHAKJLHSDJKFHLSKFHJO yyyyyesssss amazinnnggg its very good im bad at explaining it but its a good driving kart where you can keep it held in line or just throw a little more throttle on to ruin your rear tires but god drat if you dont look good doing it!

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

ethanol posted:

it's worse tho so keep playing pcars

dont feel so threatened friend : )

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
I'd dig on it if i had a ps4, to be honest.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

365 Nog Hogger posted:

My first iRace was going well until I noticed a crash behind me, which I assumed was somehow my fault, and pulled over to let the rest of the field pass me. 15 more laps and one annoying slow bastard who wouldn't let me pass later, I checked the replay. :downsrim:

No mercy goddamnit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

osker posted:

Holy jesus. My V2 base is shipping.

these truly are the end of days.

• Locked thread