Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSKUXqJ5l1k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Money is worthless. Be a good person.

i am he

*lights brighten* Now let's talk about Marx.

Bwee
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl.mp3

i am he

KatyPerryFullComplete.flac

Bwee
LEFT_SHARK_V_RIGHT_SHARK.tor

i am he

Bwee posted:

LEFT_SHARK_V_RIGHT_SHARK.tor

lol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

sauceboss510 2 hours ago

The ACTUAL song are the lyrics. They are what make the song; with your logic nice sounds are good songs.

i am he

Sorry OP, I'm into real music like the Ben Folds version of Bitches Ain't poo poo.

Bwee

i am he posted:

Sorry OP, I'm into real music like the Ben Folds version of Bitches Ain't poo poo.

have you heard the dynamite hack cover of boyz in the hood... it speaks to me in a way the original never could

deep dish peat moss

pig slut lisa posted:

sauceboss510 2 hours ago

The ACTUAL song are the lyrics. They are what make the song; with your logic nice sounds are good songs.

deep dish peat moss

Sure, it sounds really good. The composition is mathematically sound, very technical stuff. Some of the finest jazz piano I've heard in decades. I mean, you're unbelievable, kid. I'm afraid we can't give you a record deal, though. No hard feelings, it's just... your album doesn't even have a single lyric on it.

i am he

Funnypost Collabo posted:

Sure, it sounds really good. The composition is mathematically sound, very technical stuff. Some of the finest jazz piano I've heard in decades. I mean, you're unbelievable, kid. I'm afraid we can't give you a record deal, though. No hard feelings, it's just... your album doesn't even have a single lyric on it.

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

Money is worthless. Be a good person.

Money is god.

dogcrash truther
Without money YO rear end won't be on YouTube useing the computer or phone

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

Money is god.

You guys complain about the song but ur still here listening to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

Money is God. It is the end all be all of life. I love it and want to amass as much as possible. I have a yacht with a sail made of human hair and a private airplane thats just a regular type of plane, but its really nice. I'm a good worshipper and will get into money heaven when I die and get to hang out with other money people like the President and Mark Zuckerburg of Myspace.

Usher *smirking*: God is dead.

• Locked thread